Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How long before some of our fans

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

start emailing the potential investors telling them of debts they might not know about.
E.G The guy at the last meeting with Risdale saying he rang T.G asking him if he knew about the tax issue.

Thats like someone buying your house on a sunny day and you ring them up later and say Oh by the way I have to tell you the roof leaks

Re: Hoe long before some of our fans

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

arseholes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

stickywicket wrote:start emailing the potential investors telling them of debts they might not know about.
E.G The guy at the last meeting with Risdale saying he rang T.G asking him if he knew about the tax issue.

Thats like someone buying your house on a sunny day and you ring them up later and say Oh by the way I have to tell you the roof leaks

He Emailed TG and he's a regular poster username ihatealiens.

Re: How long before some of our fans

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

I didnt ring him. I emailed him to congratulate him on becoming a board member. Incidentally his email address was made available on the article introducing him to the fans on the official website. I then told him that I was surprised to hear about the tax issues which were freely available for me, you, him and any other fan to view in the press and on the internet. To my surprise he knew nothing about it at all. So considering our chairman had been flying back and fore to Malaysia trying to get investment from TG and his associates while having full knowledge of our precarious financial plight. I as any one else would have thought he would have had the common sense and decency to inform any potential investors of our true financial position rather than to conveniently forget that we had major tax issues. So it was in all innocence that the subject came up over several emails. I also informed him of the wonderful job that the trust does for our fans and for the club and that they would be his best port of call for all things Cardiff City and I was sure they would be pleased to help in any way they could to help facilitate a pleasant introduction to what in my opinion is the best club with the best fans in the world. Unfortunately our chairmans love for this club will never match that of mine and the majority of fans of this great club of ours and it is for that reason that the cash cow that is Cardiff City is in the perilous financial state that it is. The Malaysians or anyone else who wishes to invest in this club will decide to invest or not based on Due dilligence and nothing else. Therefore anybodys anger should be placed firmly at our chairmans door and not at people like me and others like me who have genuine heartfelt love for our club. How could I have anything else but love and passion for my club after 45 years of supporting them. Ridsdale hasn't even been here a tomato season in comparison. :ayatollah:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Come on these guys are Billionaires do you honestly think when they went threw the accounts they didnt notice ? These guys didnt make there money by being sloppy i bet they meet gus like the Riddler every day and chew them up and spit them out especiall big fat Northern ones. :lol: Allegedly :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:15 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I didnt ring him. I emailed him to congratulate him on becoming a board member. Incidentally his email address was made available on the article introducing him to the fans on the official website. I then told him that I was surprised to hear about the tax issues which were freely available for me, you, him and any other fan to view in the press and on the internet. So considering our chairman had been flying back and fore to Malaysia trying to get investment from TG and his associates while having full knowledge of our precarious financial plight. I as any one else would have thought he would have had the common sense and decency to inform any potential investors of our true financial position rather than to conveniently forget that we had major tax issues. So it was in all innocence that the subject came up over several emails. I also informed him of the wonderful job that the trust does for our fans and for the club and that they would be his best port of call for all things Cardiff City and I was sure they would be pleased to help in any way they could to help facilitate a pleasant introduction to what in my opinion is the best club with the best fans in the world. Unfortunately our chairmans love for this club will never match that of mine and the majority of fans of this great club of ours and it is for that reason that the cash cow that is Cardiff City is in the perilous financial state that it is. The Malaysians or anyone else who wishes to invest in this club will decide to invest or not based on Due dilligence and nothing else. Therefore anybodys anger should be placed firmly at our chairmans door and not at people like me and others like me who have genuine heartfelt love for our club. How could I have anything else but love and passion for my club after 45 years of supporting them. Ridsdale hasn't even been here a tomato season in comparison. :ayatollah:

You’re not the brightest light on the Christmas tree mate.
I was at the meeting I heard what you said.
The guy next to you turned on you and asked why you done it.
In my eyes what you done was ill judged.
I doubt it had any barring on the outcome
But in war you might well have been shot.
Careless words cost investors

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 pm

stickywicket wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I didnt ring him. I emailed him to congratulate him on becoming a board member. Incidentally his email address was made available on the article introducing him to the fans on the official website. I then told him that I was surprised to hear about the tax issues which were freely available for me, you, him and any other fan to view in the press and on the internet. So considering our chairman had been flying back and fore to Malaysia trying to get investment from TG and his associates while having full knowledge of our precarious financial plight. I as any one else would have thought he would have had the common sense and decency to inform any potential investors of our true financial position rather than to conveniently forget that we had major tax issues. So it was in all innocence that the subject came up over several emails. I also informed him of the wonderful job that the trust does for our fans and for the club and that they would be his best port of call for all things Cardiff City and I was sure they would be pleased to help in any way they could to help facilitate a pleasant introduction to what in my opinion is the best club with the best fans in the world. Unfortunately our chairmans love for this club will never match that of mine and the majority of fans of this great club of ours and it is for that reason that the cash cow that is Cardiff City is in the perilous financial state that it is. The Malaysians or anyone else who wishes to invest in this club will decide to invest or not based on Due dilligence and nothing else. Therefore anybodys anger should be placed firmly at our chairmans door and not at people like me and others like me who have genuine heartfelt love for our club. How could I have anything else but love and passion for my club after 45 years of supporting them. Ridsdale hasn't even been here a tomato season in comparison. :ayatollah:

You’re not the brightest light on the Christmas tree mate.
I was at the meeting I heard what you said.
The guy next to you turned on you and asked why you done it.
In my eyes what you done was ill judged.
I doubt it had any barring on the outcome
But in war you might well have been shot.
Careless words cost investors

he wasnt the guy next to me. He was on a table about 5 yards to my left and he was one of the guys that walked in to the meeting with Ridsdale. So it's hardly surprising he asked me that, I hit a raw nerve. Ill judged? are you a Ridsdale sympathiser then? If I was shot I would I would have become a martyr to the cause of cleaning up our club then wouldn't I? No it wouldnt have any bearing on on any investment by the Malaysians or any other prospective investor, due dilligence will take care of that. I beg to differ being economical with the truth costs investors. Look elsewhere for your christmas tree that one has no lights on it at all, you will find it in the chairmans office at the CCS.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:40 pm

You gone on and on and on.
But I know I'm right.
Thats my last word on the subject.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 pm

stickywicket wrote:You gone on and on and on.
But I know I'm right.

Opinions thats what makes football great - nice to meet you anyway mate :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm

I was at the meeting as well.I have to be honest. I couldn’t believe it either.
Still what’s done is done.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:45 pm

But I know I'm right.

Nothing like a debate is there...... lol...

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:46 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
But I know I'm right.

Opinions thats what makes football great - nice to meet you anyway mate :lol: :ayatollah:

Do you still have TG's email.... I need to send a begging email to buy our club!! lol..

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:48 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
But I know I'm right.

Nothing like a debate is there...... lol...

Better than watching corrie butt :lol: :ayatollah: