Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Togo bus shooting

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 pm

200 Attempts and only 3 shots on target..........A Police spokesman has named Dimatar Berbatov as their prime suspect. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

Re: Togo bus shooting

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:10 pm

:lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:36 pm

did,nt see adebeyor runnin the legnth of the bus and try to wind up them gunners. :D :D :ayatollah: :D :D

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Thats the first time ive seen a football tournament starting with a shootout. :roll:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Or Chopra.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 pm

nobby wrote:Thats the first time ive seen a football tournament starting with a shootout. :roll:

Come on Nobby i told that one yesterday got told i should of copyrighted it . :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
nobby wrote:Thats the first time ive seen a football tournament starting with a shootout. :roll:

Come on Nobby i told that one yesterday got told i should of copyrighted it . :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Thats how i had it text to me then, obviously someone had it off here. :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 pm

What have Tiger Woods and the Togo football team got in common.? Neither are using their driver anymore.!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Blake wrote:What have Tiger Woods and the Togo football team got in common.? Neither are using their driver anymore.!

I posted that one earlier today as well :P :P :lol: