Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis....

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Annis,

Next time you speak to Feeney, make sure to tell himso he can tell the rest oif the squad that the fans weren't booing the players, they were booing that useless wanker Dave Jones!!

Re: FAO Annis....

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Annis,

Next time you speak to Feeney, make sure to tell himso he can tell the rest oif the squad that the fans weren't booing the players, they were booing that useless wanker Dave Jones!!

I did and also his record is 77 goals in 296 appearances.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

I've always maintained you don't score goals at international level if you're a bad player. And Feeney isn't a bad player. I feel bad for Josh Magennis, but maybe this is Warrens chance for a run of games. With any luck he can take it and stick a big two fingers up to Jones.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I've always maintained you don't score goals at international level if you're a bad player. And Feeney isn't a bad player. I feel bad for Josh Magennis, but maybe this is Warrens chance for a run of games. With any luck he can take it and stick a big two fingers up to Jones.

He needs a run of games, but if for some reason DJ does not see it then i will predict that if Feeney goes to another championship side i guarantee he will score against us when we play them and then he can stick two fingers up to DJ.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm

The funny thing is, if Dave Jones fields the same side in two games, and City get a draw against a mediocre side, then draw or lose to a relegation side, who`s really to blame ?In my opinion, not Dave Jones, how many points have we thrown away in the last ten minutes of a game ? It`s either down to fitness of players or concentration, this just isnt a promotion winning squad I`m afraid.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Annis if you dont mind ask him what does Dave Jones say at half time ? :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 pm

rampagent1 wrote:The funny thing is, if Dave Jones fields the same side in two games, and City get a draw against a mediocre side, then draw or lose to a relegation side, who`s really to blame ?In my opinion, not Dave Jones, how many points have we thrown away in the last ten minutes of a game ? It`s either down to fitness of players or concentration, this just isnt a promotion winning squad I`m afraid.

A squad assembled by Dave Jones!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis if you dont mind ask him what does Dave Jones say at half time ? :lol:

Just continue you as you are boys, thats it honest.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 am

Annis, if they game is given the go ahead today, as it should, whats the plan for tonight?? What time do you want me to come up to yours??

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

Mr Davies wrote:Annis, if they game is given the go ahead today, as it should, whats the plan for tonight?? What time do you want me to come up to yours??

Dibs coach leaving Castleton 5pm. I will ring you about 11am :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:15 am

Alrighty then, thanks mate, see you later.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 am

I'll be in the Coach and Horses by half 4. Having a cheeky Pint.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 am

BlueCheg wrote:I'll be in the Coach and Horses by half 4. Having a cheeky Pint.

Hmmm, might come and join you then!!