Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO DAVE JONES

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm

if you are reading this board today i would just like to say ive just seen your interview and feel sick how can you have ago at the fans for booing you we do have a right to moan and i believe it was meant for you and not the players remember we have just backed you and bought are season tickets for next season so you can get players in but where are they.
Also in training do you just get the goalie to kick the ball as high and as far as he can why dont you get your defenders involved and try it short it might work and the paying public might get entertained rant over :mrgreen:

Re: FAO DAVE JONES

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 pm

elliott wrote:if you are reading this board today i would just like to say ive just seen your interview and feel sick how can you have ago at the fans for booing you we do have a right to moan and i believe it was meant for you and not the players remember we have just backed you and bought are season tickets for next season so you can get players in but where are they.
Also in training do you just get the goalie to kick the ball as high and as far as he can why dont you get your defenders involved and try it short it might work and the paying public might get entertained rant over :mrgreen:

Agreed :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Dear Dave,

Please go.

Many Thanks,

Mr Davies.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
elliott wrote:if you are reading this board today i would just like to say ive just seen your interview and feel sick how can you have ago at the fans for booing you we do have a right to moan and i believe it was meant for you and not the players remember we have just backed you and bought are season tickets for next season so you can get players in but where are they.

Agreed :ayatollah:

Thankyou :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

well said

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Well said, oh and Jones that chip on your shoulder will grind you down eventualy!!. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Freddie Pethard wrote:Well said, oh and Jones that chip on your shoulder will grind you down eventualy!!. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes remember dave WE ARE CARDIFF dont take the piss out of us