Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Whats the going jail term for a pitch invation?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Also, down watching city Saturday with the Mrs ( yeah i know). Anyway, i think we made more noise than most.

But f*cking hell, some of the looks you get from somepeople around you is astonishing, it makes you feel like you just commited murder!

all the people with a bit of life in em need to sit in the same section next season, so we can get back to singing without feeling awkward.

Cold as well, my beer at half time had ice forming on the top, and dare i mention the toilets. It was like a steam bath in there lol.

Re: Whats the going jail term for a pitch invation?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Also, down watching city Saturday with the Mrs ( yeah i know). Anyway, i think we made more noise than most.

But f*cking hell, some of the looks you get from somepeople around you is astonishing, it makes you feel like you just commited murder!

all the people with a bit of life in em need to sit in the same section next season, so we can get back to singing without feeling awkward.

Cold as well, my beer at half time had ice forming on the top, and dare i mention the toilets. It was like a steam bath in there lol.

Thats part of the reason Why I HATE THE NEW STADIUM, NINIAN PARK WILL NEVER BE BEAT :cry: :cry:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
shinyBlueGlue wrote:Also, down watching city Saturday with the Mrs ( yeah i know). Anyway, i think we made more noise than most.

Thats part of the reason Why I HATE THE NEW STADIUM, NINIAN PARK WILL NEVER BE BEAT :cry: :cry:

Did you have a go Saturday?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

As usual, I always try my Best.

Did you have a go Saturday?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

The first two seasons at the Liberty i bought a season ticket,never again.I'd rather pay as you go and sit where i want to sit now,and not around people who couldn't tolerate my over zealous behaviour,one game and after 8 or 9 pints i shouted back at this old bird who kept telling me to put a sock in it,"and you shut your f*cking gob too lard arse".I didnt mind at the time cos i was half pissed but then you've got to go there again the next game and maybe be sober :oops:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:24 pm

blackswan wrote:The first two seasons at the Liberty i bought a season ticket,never again.I'd rather pay as you go and sit where i want to sit now

basicly your a plastic , now all the hype etc has gone your going back to watch man Utd and liverpool on the telly!

and not around people who couldn't tolerate my over zealous behaviour,one game and after 8 or 9 pints i shouted back at this old bird who kept telling me to put a sock in it,"and you shut your f*cking gob too lard arse".I didnt mind at the time cos i was half pissed but then you've got to go there again the next game and maybe be sober :oops

arghh one of them hard jacks when they've had a few beers, think they are hard as fook, but when sober a shivering wreck, awwwww :lol: same old jacks

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Ben wrote:
blackswan wrote:The first two seasons at the Liberty i bought a season ticket,never again.I'd rather pay as you go and sit where i want to sit now

basicly your a plastic , now all the hype etc has gone your going back to watch man Utd and liverpool on the telly!

and not around people who couldn't tolerate my over zealous behaviour,one game and after 8 or 9 pints i shouted back at this old bird who kept telling me to put a sock in it,"and you shut your f*cking gob too lard arse".I didnt mind at the time cos i was half pissed but then you've got to go there again the next game and maybe be sober :oops

arghh one of them hard jacks when they've had a few beers, think they are hard as fook, but when sober a shivering wreck, awwwww :lol: same old jacks

How would you know that 'im one of them hard jacks' then Benjamin?

I bet you havent celebrated your 20th birthday yet and the only time you've encountered Jacks is in the last 2 years.

Apologies if im wrong :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

LOL well done!

I still bare a scar on the back of my head from half a house brick when i went to the wench field in the 90's :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:43 pm

Im the same annis,dont think il ever get used to the new ground,stayed down in the bar saturday watching the game on the screens,bloody cold mind.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Ben wrote:LOL well done!

I still bare a scar on the back of my head from half a house brick when i went to the wench field in the 90's :lol:

As i say,apologies then,it's just Benjamin is a name i'd associate with the less mature individual.

And im sure that scar comes from the brick that you threw in the first place and returned with interest by one of my bretherens :ayatollah: