Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

American investor picture?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

who got it and can you photoshop it and zoom in on the guys next to Ridders and I'll see if I can track down who it is

Re: American investor picture?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:34 pm

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/4 ... 3174699916

There's the photo

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

ihatealiens wrote:who got it and can you photoshop it and zoom in on the guys next to Ridders and I'll see if I can track down who it is

I think the 2 guys next to ridsdale are them :D On Cardiff City player when you watch the highlights of the Blackpool game, at the beginning PR is talking to them both and shaking hands and all.

Who are them 2 people 8-)

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/4260215480/sizes/l/in/set-72157623174699916

There's the photo

Is it possible for you to zoom in on the faces of the two guys sat next to ridders?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm

The guy in the leather jacket looks a bit like an American! :D

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 pm

its Bill Gates and donald trump joined with Vince Mcmahon
Last edited by lagerlewis on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/4260215480/sizes/l/in/set-72157623174699916

There's the photo

Is it possible for you to zoom in on the faces of the two guys sat next to ridders?

You can but it goes all fuzzy and you can not get a clear pictures, hopefully someone with a good computer and the correct software could do it.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Or whoever got the original camera image, you may be able to zoom in if its a good cam :lol: once we have a clear pic of the two it should be a piece of piss to find out who they are. There are not too many billionaires around not even in America.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:53 pm

You wont get anymore detail if you zoom in, this is about as good as it gets.

One grey haired gentleman (who looks real familiar) and an Asian guy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23947084@N ... 6/sizes/o/

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

The guy next to Ridsdale is definately Keith Harris. It's the Asian guy who seems to be at least one of them.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Wayne S wrote:You wont get anymore detail if you zoom in, this is about as good as it gets.

One grey haired gentleman (who looks real familiar) and an Asian guy.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23947084@N ... 6/sizes/o/

Well that's a bit better i'll have a mooch around see what I can dig up :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Wern't they the 'representatives' of the billionaire?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm

I'm gonna take a punt here and say the big guy is possibly James Irsay the owner of the Indianapolis Colts (American Football), the little guy I havent got the foggiest. If they are just representatives of a billionaire then that billionaire could be anyone of about 400 people.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:42 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I'm gonna take a punt here and say the big guy is possibly James Irsay the owner of the Indianapolis Colts (American Football), the little guy I havent got the foggiest. If they are just representatives of a billionaire then that billionaire could be anyone of about 400 people.

What makes you think that they are NFL owners?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:I'm gonna take a punt here and say the big guy is possibly James Irsay the owner of the Indianapolis Colts (American Football), the little guy I havent got the foggiest. If they are just representatives of a billionaire then that billionaire could be anyone of about 400 people.

I have looked at every known American Billionaires photograph and he is the only one who remotely resembles the big guy in the pic albeit it was a fuzzy pic. Like I said just a bit of a punt.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
CHOPRA19 wrote:

I have looked at every known American Billionaires photograph and he is the only one who remotely resembles the big guy in the pic albeit it was a fuzzy pic. Like I said just a bit of a punt.

I tried to get a copy, bit fuzzy though :lol: I can see what you mean, there is a resemblence
Last edited by CHOPRA19 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Nah thats not him lol thats someones facebook pic doh. Try looking for Indianapolis Colsts pic of their owner. Its only a shot in the dark. Another possibilty is it could be somebody representing the American consortium that failed to buy out Newcastle from memory they were introduced to Newcastle by Seymour Pierce. Isn't that who Keith harris works for?
http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgur ... X%26um%3D1
Last edited by ihatealiens on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:05 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Nah thats not him lol thats someones facebook pic doh. Try looking for Indianapolis Colsts pic of their owner. Its only a shot in the dark. Another possibilty is it could be somebody representing the American consortium that failed to buy out Newcastle from memory they were introduced to Newcastle by Seymour Pierce. Isn't that who Keith harris works for?

oopppps :lol: What about this guy lol
cardiff irsay..jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:06 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:Nah thats not him lol thats someones facebook pic doh. Try looking for Indianapolis Colsts pic of their owner. Its only a shot in the dark. Another possibilty is it could be somebody representing the American consortium that failed to buy out Newcastle from memory they were introduced to Newcastle by Seymour Pierce. Isn't that who Keith harris works for?

cardiff irsay..jpg

Thats the fella I was looking at

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:07 pm

If it's not him then those two geezers at the game Saturday were pals of Peter :lol: masq
uerading as Yanks :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:10 pm

It is probably some random guy from Canton who fancies going to the game :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:11 pm

I can see tomorrows Western Mail headlines now. Ihatealiens off Annis Abraham JR's rapidly emerging font of knowledge football forum uncovers the American Investors :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I can see tomorrows Western Mail headlines now. Ihatealiens off Annis Abraham JR's rapidly emerging font of knowledge football forum uncovers the American Investors :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm

He's a big chappie sat next to Peter mind. He could well be his bodyguard :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

CHOPRA19 wrote:

cardiff irsay..jpg

christ hasent pinnochio gone to look old sat next to him the nose is just as long though :|

Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Mind you it could be Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson sat next to the Riddler otherwise knows as Batman and Robin. I dont see Alfred nearby though maybe he's servicing the Batmobile :lol: :ayatollah: