Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JUST GOT NEWCASTLE TICKETS

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am

Really excited and at my age, the only ground I haven't been to in my original 92, when I add up including Scottish ground an teams no longer in the league, I must have been to over 125, can't quite believe how I've managed to fit them all in along with all the other things that have gone on in my life,Newcastle,her I come,ya bwggers.

Re: JUST GOT NEWCASTLE TICKETS

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 am

Just got my tickets to Gwyn, im going up with the other half were spending 3 nights up there. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 am

If you have facebook and search 'football grounds' on the search bar there is an application that helps you work out how many ground you been too
:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:32 am

What date/time is match now??

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:What date/time is match now??

Info at top of page.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:38 am

Swansea took over 3,000 up there in November so surely wecan match / beat that ??

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm

woohoo - got mine :)

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:26 pm

PtB wrote:woohoo - got mine :)

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 pm

nobby wrote:

Anyone staying at metroinns?

They still have rooms for £64 for the two nights, sleeping upto three.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:39 pm

PtB wrote:
nobby wrote:

Anyone staying at metroinns?

They still have rooms for £64 for the two nights, sleeping upto three.

Im staying in the Copthorne for 3 nights mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Swansea took over 3,000 up there in November so surely wecan match / beat that ??

We've only got an allocation of 2767!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:49 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Really excited and at my age, the only ground I haven't been to in my original 92, when I add up including Scottish ground an teams no longer in the league, I must have been to over 125, can't quite believe how I've managed to fit them all in along with all the other things that have gone on in my life,Newcastle,her I come,ya bwggers.

Be carefull at your age BigGwynram you will need an oxygen mask on by the time you get to yourseat! :lol: You are sat in a corner of the ground up with the gods!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 pm

sam salim wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Really excited and at my age, the only ground I haven't been to in my original 92, when I add up including Scottish ground an teams no longer in the league, I must have been to over 125, can't quite believe how I've managed to fit them all in along with all the other things that have gone on in my life,Newcastle,her I come,ya bwggers.

Be carefull at your age BigGwynram you will need an oxygen mask on by the time you get to yourseat! :lol: You are sat in a corner of the ground up with the gods!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ah, finally someone has put us on the plateux we deserve!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Ah, finally someone has put us on the plateux we deserve!!

;)

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:If you have facebook and search 'football grounds' on the search bar there is an application that helps you work out how many ground you been too

Cheers for that - off to work out all my grounds now!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 pm

My mate has got ours as well. Flying up thursday morning and flying back Sat afternoon. Come on :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Bought our tickets today also gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

found reasonable flights to £80 return from bristol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

booked a hotel half a mile from st james park..........Cant wait!

we leave on thursday morning and return saturday :ayatollah:

Bloooooooooooooooobirds!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:

found reasonable flights to £80 return from bristol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloooooooooooooooobirds!

ours was £42 return from Bristol. :D Days are here again. :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Ive paid £151 for 2 of us travel up by train.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 pm

£20 return on the train from Aberdeen :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 pm

PtB wrote:£20 return on the train from Aberdeen :lol:

I was quoted £249 for the 2 of us first so im happier paying £151. :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:

Bloooooooooooooooobirds!

ours was £42 return from Bristol. :D Days are here again. :lol:

Sorry i meant for 2 of us :lol: .............Bargain :lol: