Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY MATE!!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:48 am

Just came round going crazy! He said he had just caught his mrs in bed with his best friend!He said hes told her to get all her belongings together and that she was f*cking out of his life for good! I asked him what did he say to his best friend? He bent over clapping his hands and shouted 'Bad Dog! Bad Dog'!!!
:o

Re: MY MATE!!!

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 am

[groan]

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am

welshman wrote:[groan]

I suppose it is monday!! :roll:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:06 am

:lol: Your forgiven..

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:47 pm

welshman wrote::lol: Your forgiven..

Cheers cocka!!!!! ;)

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm

oh deary me :violent1:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:51 pm

sam salim wrote:Just came round going crazy! He said he had just caught his mrs in bed with his best friend!He said hes told her to get all her belongings together and that she was f*cking out of his life for good! I asked him what did he say to his best friend? He bent over clapping his hands and shouted 'Bad Dog! Bad Dog'!!!

:lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm

yes you good welsh people
yu can fookin keep him
we,ve had this for the last 50yrs :lol:

just wait til he tells yu the one about paddy and murphy in the plane......................
for the 60th time
yull laugh eventually...

SAM ITS BEEN BRILL MATE
:lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:11 pm

sam salim wrote:Just came round going crazy! He said he had just caught his mrs in bed with his best friend!He said hes told her to get all her belongings together and that she was f*cking out of his life for good! I asked him what did he say to his best friend? He bent over clapping his hands and shouted 'Bad Dog! Bad Dog'!!!

Dont give up the day job Sam. :lol: :ayatollah: