Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

away days

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:01 am

The film, i thought it would be good but literally gay love in it hardly any football advise do not watch turned it off after an hour and i always watch a film to the end not this time. Not just the gay bit the crap story and also souse accents where you cant understand.

Re: away days

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 am

Agreed really bad film

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 am

lagerlewis wrote:The film, i thought it would be good but literally gay love in it hardly any football advise do not watch turned it off after an hour and i always watch a film to the end not this time. Not just the gay bit the crap story and also souse accents where you cant understand.

I have not seen the film, but i do have the book but have not read yet.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 am

nobby wrote:
lagerlewis wrote:The film, i thought it would be good but literally gay love in it hardly any football advise do not watch turned it off after an hour and i always watch a film to the end not this time. Not just the gay bit the crap story and also souse accents where you cant understand.

Put it on ebay..its shite.. :cry:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 am

welshman wrote:
nobby wrote:

Put it on ebay..its shite.. :cry:

That bad is it. :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:13 pm

I watched it to the end. Spending £12 on that was possibly the worst £12 I have ever spent. And that's including the dodgy middle-aged German stripper who gave me a private show in a Hamburg strip club