Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most Consistant Player You've Seen at CCFC ?

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:26 am

Someone asked me this the other day and although I've been watching City for 40 years I have to say that it's Super Kev for me.

Re: Most Consistant Player You've Seen at CCFC ?

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 am

hudson consistently shite :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 am

Carl Dale and Earnshaw Both Scored Goals for Fun :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Earnshaw year after year Scoring Goals for US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:28 am

papa wrote:hudson consistently shite :ayatollah:

Wrong, he did OK yesterday

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Carl Dale and Earnshaw Both Scored Goals for Fun :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Earnshaw year after year Scoring Goals for US :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed Annis, but any mistakes they made went largely unoticed. Where as Super Kev makes a mistake and he often redeems himself and rarely costs us a goal.

and he's got an old mans hair colour.

If I was gay i would shag Super Kev..................in fact.................... :oops: :P

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Carl Dale and Earnshaw Both Scored Goals for Fun :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed Annis, but any mistakes they made went largely unoticed. Where as Super Kev makes a mistake and he often redeems himself and rarely costs us a goal.

and he's got an old mans hair colour.

If I was gay i would shag Super Kev..................in fact.................... :oops: :P

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes good comments :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 pm

:evil: stop the sniping and support him FFS

Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:58 pm

gavin gordan for taking out rio ferd :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

best thing that man ever did hahaha

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Earnie first came to mind.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:36 pm

gary bennett
carl dale
linden jones
andy legg

all above were from were before squad rotation and large squads

after squad rotation / large squads ( last 8 years )

neil alexander
kev mcnaughton
Kav

taking everything into account i would plump for carl dale from all those above :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

:evil: stop the sniping and support him FFS

ok just cos you said :)
i pay my dollar and i`ll slag who i f*cking like :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Kevin Ratcliffe, he marshalled the defense and we took 37 points out of 39 from the first 13 games he played for us. I know it wasn't as high a level, but Ratcliffe was by far the most consistant performer I have ever seen, the impact he had was phenominal.

At Championship level, I would have to say Roger Johnson, never let us down and always gave 100%, rarely made a mistake and chipped in with his fair share of goals. How anyone can say McNaughton is beyond me to be honest, he makes so many mistakes and whenever he wins the ball, he gives it away 9 times out of 10. When he loses his pace later on in his career he will be a Conference standard player. We need a new left back, right back and centre back in January I think.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:03 pm

got to be chris riggot every game hes played we have kept a clean sheet :lol: :ayatollah: