Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This forum in the news already

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:47 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -25565285/

Guess who is going to get the blaim then lads if a riot occurs. :lol:

Re: This forum in the news already

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am

The press just thought 'ex hooligan' and 'protest' and want to make it out that Annis is staging some sort of riot process here. Notice how they emphasize he's written a two part Soul Crew book. Highlighting his hooligan past. I hate the media. Just wriggle up nonsense when they're bored.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am

Casual wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/01/10/football-fans-ready-to-block-hate-cleric-s-march-91466-25565285/

Guess who is going to get the blaim then lads if a riot occurs. :lol:

OOPS, BUT ITS ONLY WHAT WE BELIEVE :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 am

Exactly, we are not going down there representing Cardiff we are going down there representing our soldiers :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:02 am

I think Its Fair write up.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:24 am

who is this ''bluebirdbaz'' :lol: :lol: i like a million other people do not agree what the march is about. especially in wooten basset this has nothing to do with being a city fan, just a human being which is concerned, page 14 WOS

thanks

baz :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:30 am

Well done everyone :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 am

they are wrong though the Forum wasnt set up in response to the planned march it was set up months before to discuss CCFC.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:38 am

discussions everywhere

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1719015

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:44 am

Humphry's wrote:they are wrong though the Forum wasnt set up in response to the planned march it was set up months before to discuss CCFC.

Correct, but at least for once they didnt twist what we said.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Humphry's wrote:they are wrong though the Forum wasnt set up in response to the planned march it was set up months before to discuss CCFC.

Crazy isn't it, I guess he meant the thread/topic was started but even so it's a pretty bad piece of journalism!

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:11 pm

owain, i must agree with you,

this forum has been a breath of fresh air to city fans, exclusives and now page 14 of WOS

well done boys

sky news here we come :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

and by the way its calm and relaxing on here thru the night ask mallo :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:23 pm

i stick by what i said,i thought we have freedom of speech in OUR country!!!!!!!! they love to tarnish us as the bad ones,all we have stated is it is wrong and we will go and show our support+rightly so,the press are as bad as them

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 pm

What a terrible piece of "journalism". It doesn't deserve to be called that as all it is is sensationalism and copying and pasting.

Jon Evans and all at Media Wales, it's self evident that you must be reading this so why don't you come on here and tell us why you see fit to bring down the name of journalism, week in, week out.

You should all be ashamed, because you are not journalists

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 pm

i agree come on here we know that 5 of you are registered, so come out in the open and we will share our secrets with you,

and i am sure some exclusives will go your way :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:09 pm

If they want to point blame they're gonna have a difficult time pinning Annis down as a racist with a surname like 'Abraham', i'm mixed race also and would love to be tarnished as a racist, i'd take my dark skinned mum to court with me.

:roll: :D

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm

its just piss poor jurno's at the echo rag again

they get bored, then search message boards for stories, they are all nobs

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 pm

If there's a riot, I blame Baz for instigating it. It says as much in the article :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:If there's a riot, I blame Baz for instigating it. It says as much in the article :lol:

my solicitors are on the case :lol: :lol:

i am not an alcoholic i drink shandy's :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:If there's a riot, I blame Baz for instigating it. It says as much in the article :lol:

my solicitors are on the case :lol: :lol:

i am not an alcoholic i drink shandy's :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Splott-light wrote:If they want to point blame they're gonna have a difficult time pinning Annis down as a racist with a surname like 'Abraham', i'm mixed race also and would love to be tarnished as a racist, i'd take my dark skinned mum to court with me.

it's not the dark skin you want to worry about fella it's the nose size, christ your brother wouldnt get through some doorways sideways :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

My Grandfather was Egyptian and Very Proud to be one, My Father and I were Born in Cardiff and I am as much British as anyone I feel and I BELIEVE IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU RESPECT THE BRITISH LAWS AND WAYS.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Grandfather was Egyptian and Very Proud to be one, My Father and I were Born in Cardiff and I am as much British as anyone I feel and I BELIEVE IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU RESPECT THE BRITISH LAWS AND WAYS.

Precisely how many middle east country's would allow you to build a church? We live and let live here in GB

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Grandfather was Egyptian and Very Proud to be one, My Father and I were Born in Cardiff and I am as much British as anyone I feel and I BELIEVE IF YOU LIVE HERE YOU RESPECT THE BRITISH LAWS AND WAYS.

does that include football lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:53 pm

mallo wrote:

does that include football lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, EGYPT have the Best Football Team in the WORLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Humphry's wrote:
Splott-light wrote:If they want to point blame they're gonna have a difficult time pinning Annis down as a racist with a surname like 'Abraham', i'm mixed race also and would love to be tarnished as a racist, i'd take my dark skinned mum to court with me.

it's not the dark skin you want to worry about fella it's the nose size, christ your brother wouldnt get through some doorways sideways :lol:

kunt...

:lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Splott-light wrote:
Humphry's wrote:

kunt...

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:

Precisely how many middle east country's would allow you to build a church? We live and let live here in GB

Exactly. People say "well you wouldn't be allowed to build a church over there!" like that means we shouldn't let them build a mosque over here. It doesn't, it just means we're more tolerant, which is only a good thing.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:28 am

too much of a good thing and people take the piss