Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where Has The Money Gone?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Was what ringed in my ears today, regards Peter I have heard that before! Albeit louder. Lovely new stadia to be fair something that you should have foundation to build on for sure.

I met with your Directors today and your previous ones, all having no confidence, they stated the back page of your local newspaper was all nonsense and fabrication by Peter.

One ex Director Michael revealed he had been requested to invest another 5 million , to which he replied he will with the condition PR departs , as he has no faith.

Borley was quaint , in good Yorkshire style I would say he was divided.

Kim I think he was called was furious, could not believe how the fans have not rumbled Ridsdale and vowed not to invest until.

I also met Paul Guy and Mike Hall, I did not tell them who I was but trust me dont trust them! They are up to something, Hall clearly plays the bitch for Guy.

I did not get to see Peter, but enjoyed my day but it seems some are turning fans wise :)

On the pitch how you are 4th is a miracle from I seen today! Did you really beat West Brom away?

Re: Where Has The Money Gone?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:13 pm

so its Michael Issac then :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 pm

What is?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 pm

TNT wrote:What is?

been requested to invest 5m

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 pm

TNT wrote:What is?

Michael Isaacs was a director of CCFC. Loaned the club money, interest rate rumoured to be base rate + 20%.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 pm

TNT wrote:Was what ringed in my ears today, regards Peter I have heard that before! Albeit louder. Lovely new stadia to be fair something that you should have foundation to build on for sure.

I met with your Directors today and your previous ones, all having no confidence, they stated the back page of your local newspaper was all nonsense and fabrication by Peter.

One ex Director Michael revealed he had been requested to invest another 5 million , to which he replied he will with the condition PR departs , as he has no faith.

Kim I think he was called was furious, could not believe how the fans have not rumbled Ridsdale and vowed not to invest until.

I also met Paul Guy and Mike Hall, I did not tell them who I was but trust me dont trust them! They are up to something, Hall clearly plays the bitch for Guy.

I did not get to see Peter, but enjoyed my day but it seems some are turning fans wise :)

On the pitch how you are 4th is a miracle from I seen today! Did you really beat West Brom away?

Who requested Isaac to invest the money? Isn't he still owed a couple of million before?

What sort of meeting was this anyway, you happened to see them or were you meeting them in an official capacity?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 pm

déjà vu anyone???

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... _page.html

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 pm

i hope ridsdale goes :ayatollah:

WelshGaz wrote:
TNT wrote:Was what ringed in my ears today, regards Peter I have heard that before! Albeit louder. Lovely new stadia to be fair something that you should have foundation to build on for sure.

Who requested Isaac to invest the money? Isn't he still owed a couple of million before?

What sort of meeting was this anyway, you happened to see them or were you meeting them in an official capacity?

TNT was there on a scouting mission

Thanks for the update TNT.

Expand on the Guy & Hall bit - what exactly did you see in those two to worry you when it comes to CCFCs future?

Peter

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:27 pm

hi tnt hope you enjoyed your day
when you were talking to mike did you notice he only breathed in :lol:
steve borley will always be pretty non commital until he gets to know you so dont read to much into that
paul guy is normally in oz till the end of january so him being back means something is going on
i think pr has been sidelined in all investment issues now so here's hoping he pisses off soon.
i cant believe we are fourth either

regards

steve

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 pm

I can see this post reaching 5 pages quite quickly!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:33 pm

a deal is going down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

Something odd is going on and personally i feel there will be some major changes soon

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 pm

carlccfc wrote:a deal is going down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

go on...................? ;)

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:38 pm

who is Kim ?

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:who is Kim ?

kim walker a really decent bloke

he was on the board in sams days.
resigned because of sams draconian ways annis should contact him about writing a book :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 pm

cheers :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:45 pm

steve davies wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:who is Kim ?

kim walker a really decent bloke

he was on the board in sams days.
resigned because of sams draconian ways annis should contact him about writing a book :lol:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 06,00.html

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:46 pm

chewbarker wrote:I can see this post reaching 5 pages quite quickly!

Still 1 page!! :lol:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

sorry Peter personnal opinion not a FACT :lol:

just knowing that GUY was there backs up the story that he has cut his holiday short to DEAL with the malayians cause they dont trust PR anymore (alledgedly)

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:00 am

carlccfc wrote:
CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

sorry Peter personnal opinion not a FACT :lol:

just knowing that GUY was there backs up the story that he has cut his holiday short to DEAL with the malayians cause they dont trust PR anymore (alledgedly)

carl they wont deal with him full stop he embarressed them with the inland revenue winding up order in november
he told them debt was historic not current
they have got his number now same as most of us have

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 am

just knowing that GUY was there backs up the story that he has cut his holiday short to DEAL with the malayians cause they dont trust PR anymore (alledgedly)[/quote]

carl they wont deal with him full stop he embarressed them with the inland revenue winding up order in november
he told them debt was historic not current
they have got his number now same as most of us have[/quote]

Yes steve thats why I believe a deal is on the cards cause GUY was there today and I believe that PR is trying to rally the troops for his benefit and trying to get other investors involved which would favour PR

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:09 am

TNT is just Annis making up stuff to make his board interesting.

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

asensibleman wrote:TNT is just Annis making up stuff to make his board interesting.

SERIOUS ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 am

asensibleman wrote:TNT is just Annis making up stuff to make his board interesting.

:lol:

Good one I was in the Ninian Stand as always and you can ask owain, his email etc is nothing to do with me.

If I have something to say I tell it how it is. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:18 am

Not as sensible as you think then are you? :lol:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 am

Looking at the original post it just seems amazing how indiscrete all these current and past directors are - tell you everything and anything apparently.......

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 am

asensibleman wrote:Looking at the original post it just seems amazing how indiscrete all these current and past directors are - tell you everything and anything apparently.......

I can tell My own stories and Opinions and ALWAYS WILL DO :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 am

It can't be Annis the spelling was too good... :lol: