Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How about Bellamy as player/manager

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

I know it may be a pipe dream but what do you think of that idea if Dave Jones got sacked this season? :shock:
Would the Malaysians make such a bold offer in the future :) or do you think he would upset to many players with his bluntness? :( :roll:
Do you think he would want it? :|

Re: How about Bellamy as player/manager

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Interesting idea, I Love his Passion,but maybe to Hot headed to be a manager ?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Interesting idea, I Love his Passion,but maybe to Hot headed to be a manager ?

Yeah I agree but can you imagine how fired up the team would be and my god the half time roastings!!! :lol:
I would love to see it though - guess there's nothing wrong in dreaming eh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:49 pm

arabellaman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Interesting idea, I Love his Passion,but maybe to Hot headed to be a manager ?

Yeah I agree but can you imagine how fired up the team would be and my god the half time roastings!!! :lol:
I would love to see it though - guess there's nothing wrong in dreaming eh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats the type of Team I would like, Passion/Bottle/Guts and Fired up, YES A DREAM :cry:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm sure he'd be interested, but not at the end of this season, probably the season after this or even 3 or 4 seasons down the line, he can do a job as a player alone until then in my opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:59 pm

Imagine him on the touchline??

Banned??

he'd be out longer than the miners!!

Man city have his contract next season not us so not sure how it would work.

I'm happy with Jones.

taffyapple wrote:Imagine him on the touchline??

Banned??

he'd be out longer than the miners!!

:lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm

He'd be the next Keane.

He'd probably get off to a flying start, be able to attract some decent players but ultimately when the team starts to underperform he'd lose the dressing room with constant bollockings.

Keano must has to beat Swansea to keep his job, surely?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:15 pm

As much as i am wondering about the decisions Jones has made as of late, Im still in full support of DJ at the club. I think hes done a great job so far whilst in the city hot seat. I mean come on !! we are second ffs in the championship at the moment !! it could be worse we could be in the bottom half of the table :ayatollah: :ayatollah: However if Jones was to depart id like to see somebody like Steve Coppell there and maybe City should offer Bellars a palyer coach role and then mold him into our future manager :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Yes please!

He can provide a much needed kick up the arse to a number of those who've deserved it over the last few seasons!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:31 pm

Terry burton as manager, and Bellamy as player /coach :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:46 pm

I think he will make a great coach in the future, whatever capacity that may be. You can see the enthusiasm he has for it with the coaching things he has in Sierra Leone, and I think eventually he will become a very good coach - as long as he has the hunger to do so.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:57 pm

In a interview about management about a month ago he said when he finished playing he would disappear for a few years after he finishes playing and would then appear at some random club as a coach.