Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trouble Saturday?..

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:27 pm

All these Rumers flying about that the Jacks are teaming up with QPR ect, do you think that there will be trouble?

Most prob be a few stuffles, nothing more than that? :ayatollah:

Re: Trouble Saturday?..

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:All these Rumers flying about that the Jacks are teaming up with QPR ect, do you think that there will be trouble?

Defo......gonna be pwopa nawtee :twisted:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:35 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:All these Rumers flying about that the Jacks are teaming up with QPR ect, do you think that there will be trouble?

its bullshit i reckon.. the jacks just trying to sound important.. thing is i doubt qpr like the jacks either

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm

PWOPA NAWTEE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :o :o :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :old:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Surprised no one is coming from Haag

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:40 pm

:lol: :lol:

Yes, Haag come every year :roll: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Tank is making the arrngements :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:41 pm

been up there 4 times, only ever seen a bit of handbags after the game, cant see it be any different saturday.

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:42 pm

South Africa street after game = warzone

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:47 pm

I fecking hope so ! I spent all week polishing my boots and sharpening my stanley knife :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:55 pm

frazier wrote:

I fecking hope so ! I spent all week polishing my boots and sharpening my stanley knife :lol:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Hate QPR too? :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Anyone need any sleeping pills because of all the worry about nasty QPR/Swan/Haag fans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Anyone need any sleeping pills because of all the worry about nasty QPR/Swan/Haag fans :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its only Tank keeping me awake!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Where do you get this shite from :?: :roll:
You'd like to think that teams mob up with each other, to greet you
who the f**k do you think you are, it's you lot who need the back up from other teams :lol: :lol: laughable you are.
Teams like forest getting the freedom of your city :P you're finished :lol:
last year u were saying it was us who got run ragged at qpr supposedly?
I told you then you need to change your source of info.
They must write for the beano too.

we hate QPR too but not as much as we hate you. ;)

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Be the same as last time just them shouting abuse behide that vence :roll:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:25 pm

colours wrote:Where do you get this shite from :?: :roll:
who the f**k do you think you are, it's you lot who need the back up from other teams :lol: :lol: laughable you are.

finished not quite there yet old bill doing a good job though,as for needing back up you just keep believing that if thats what makes you get off.if i was you just look after yourselfs as one day the old bill mighten be about and we see who's finished.by the way some good football your team play ;)

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:59 pm

doubt there will be any big trouble.... afew fights here and there, will polish my knuckle dusters ready for saturday.... :lol:

police no doubt will be using saturday in preparation for the coming tuesday when the students march on london again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Warra Kunt! OIII Jack Cardiff is just down the road, we will welcome you with open arms :D Train? Bus? Van? Car?

I keep forgetting How many times you have taken over our Town and taken Liberty's? MUG! :evil:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:33 pm

forest getting the freedom of our city :? i was drinking in cardiff before and after the game and didnt see any of them.

i think its you who need to change your source of info you scum fucker :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 am

colours wrote:You'd like to think that teams mob up with each other, to greet you
who the f**k do you think you are, it's you lot who need the back up from other teams

Cast your mind back to Chelsea last season when Wolves, Stoke and some of your pathetic inbreds, who thought it would be better to have a go at us than watch your own shitty little team, all 'mobbed up' with Chelsea to have a go at us. It does happen so get your head out of the sand

Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 am

Ive had a txt from a mate who's a Millwall fan and reckons that Spurs fans will be there too ............ :old:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive had a txt from a mate who's a Millwall fan and reckons that Spurs fans will be there too ............ :old:

def going to be an interesting day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

welshdougie wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Ive had a txt from a mate who's a Millwall fan and reckons that Spurs fans will be there too ............ :old:

def going to be an interesting day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

if we all pretend we are students marching against the cost of education then the Police will leave us alone to get on with it :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:South Africa street after game = warzone

Hope not!!!!!!!!!! got to walk down down S.Africa Road to get to the tube back to Paddington, I expect there will be many others too. Apparently we are being kept behind for 30 mins after the game. :?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:South Africa street after game = warzone

Hope not!!!!!!!!!! got to walk down down S.Africa Road to get to the tube back to Paddington, I expect there will be many others too. Apparently we are being kept behind for 30 mins after the game. :?

30 mins , hope they open the bars then ?

Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:45 pm

As Colours said, not sure what your source is.
Never known QPR to have any affiliation with the jacks other than our mutal hate of Cardiff.
I guess in comparison to how much we detest some of your supporters, it may look like we are in bed with the jacks.

Also the hate is aimed at some of your so called supporters who get off on attacking kids & families & your hatred for anything English. Not sure you would enjoy The Welsh flag being burnt. Total disrespect.
During The PO final, I witnessed some of your so called 'men' attack families in your City Centre & a 25+ year old slap a 15 year old & rob him. He got served up & deserved it.

I know you have some decent supporters within your ranks, but your failure to keep your own in line means most people outside of Cardiff hate all of you.
You have a great team at the moment; its a shame you allow scum bags within your ranks to take away the focus from this.

We have our fair share of idiots, & no doubt they will be looking for trouble tomorrow. Difference is, they will not be attacking family supporters; they will just be looking for your firm.

Goodluck & safe journey to all your decent supporters who are coming down tomorrow. By all accounts, it should be a great game that is hopefully not over shadowed by the bullshit between to 2 sets of supporters.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Sheepy wrote:Also the hate is aimed at some of your so called supporters who get off on attacking kids & families

You make it sound like all your fans are angels and not the snide bunch of cowards that some of your fans actually are

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Sheepy wrote:Also the hate is aimed at some of your so called supporters who get off on attacking kids & families

You make it sound like all your fans are angels and not the snide bunch of cowards that some of your fans actually are

I guess another case of reading between the lines huh?

We have our fair share of idiots,

Please re-read then come back with something a little more original.

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Sheepy wrote:As Colours said, not sure what your source is.
Never known QPR to have any affiliation with the jacks other than our mutal hate of Cardiff.
I guess in comparison to how much we detest some of your supporters, it may look like we are in bed with the jacks.

Also the hate is aimed at some of your so called supporters who get off on attacking kids & families & your hatred for anything English. Not sure you would enjoy The Welsh flag being burnt. Total disrespect.
During The PO final, I witnessed some of your so called 'men' attack families in your City Centre & a 25+ year old slap a 15 year old & rob him. He got served up & deserved it.

I know you have some decent supporters within your ranks, but your failure to keep your own in line means most people outside of Cardiff hate all of you.
You have a great team at the moment; its a shame you allow scum bags within your ranks to take away the focus from this.

We have our fair share of idiots, & no doubt they will be looking for trouble tomorrow. Difference is, they will not be attacking family supporters; they will just be looking for your firm.

Goodluck & safe journey to all your decent supporters who are coming down tomorrow. By all accounts, it should be a great game that is hopefully not over shadowed by the bullshit between to 2 sets of supporters.

Cardiff lads play by the rules. If families got attacked its probably youngsters thats had too much to drink. But i think youre either lieing or over reacting. :roll:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 pm

I wish I was lying or over reacting Sean. What I saw that day filled me with hatred. And then after the game; even though you had won; your locals still thought it a good idea to attack the carpark outside the city centre, where there was families getting ready for the journey home. Then on the M4 on the way out, we had rocks thrown from a footbridge at our car by people burning a union Jack (you are aware that The UJ is British & Wales is part of Britain?). I hate to think what would of happened if you had lost that day

I've been to your place on quite a few occasions over the years. And what I see is nearly always consistent.

I'm sure your main firm does play by the so called 'rules'; but you have so many other fractions claiming to be your firm, that it is impossible for you to claim that you are not tainted with utter scumbags.

Have you not ever wondered why so many other supporters hate your club?
I know it has nothing to do with your glorious footballing history.

I'm not on here trying to stir up trouble; as I have already stated; I know you have some decent supporters &I have wished them a safe journey for tomorrow; & I really do hope that there is no trouble.

But you know as well as me, that your idiots will clash with our idiots, & what should be an excellent day for football will be overshadowed by these morons trying to kill each other.