Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: the Jacks and qpr

Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:50 pm

Eddie May wrote:about 20 Youth jacks have become very friendly with Qpr and they have been going to each others games, they are all going on saturday, becareful on Uxbridge road you see tank, but no serious they have formed an alliance :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 pm

thats it then, i'm not going now :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Eddie May wrote:about 20 Youth jacks have become very friendly with Qpr and they have been going to each others games, they are all going on saturday, becareful on Uxbridge road you see tank, but no serious they have formed an alliance :evil:

well i guess that just backs up whats been said before...... that neither are capable of doing the job themselves :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:19 pm

hope Tank is leaving in his bus today and they got the Sat Nav workin tidy :lol:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:

hope Tank is leaving in his bus today and they got the Sat Nav workin tidy :lol:

lmao

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 pm

They couldn't do the job together :lol: watch out for those fuckers wearing PARADA :lol: :lol: pwoper nowty :D

Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:They couldn't do the job together :lol: watch out for those fuckers wearing PARADA :lol: :lol: pwoper nowty :D

Sorry to correct you but thats - PWOPA NAWTEEE :ayatollah: :twisted:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Have a looki at these nonces !

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=59926

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Not being funny but if you believe that you are very naïve.

We wouldn't have pricks like that over at our gaff.

So forget the silly talk & let's keep it real girls ok.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Eddie May wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Not being funny but if you believe that you are very naïve.

We wouldn't have pricks like that over at our gaff.

So forget the silly talk & let's keep it real girls ok.

well gregors your top boy has said it.

That's funny, Gregor doesn't get the steam off a single persons piss down at Rangers.

We don't deal with grasses.

Word of advice get a better point of contact you are 10 years out of date.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:34 pm

QPR are shit end of dont travel and have 100 boys tops drinking just off a council estate not being funny, Newport would f*cking bash QPR all over the gaffe never mind them pricks thinking they are in our league by picking off ones and twos going to the ground result, bunch of cunts :evil:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:09 pm

qpr! a millwall lad told me you had 100 near a shopping centre before the wall game! when 30 wall appeared you put linford christie to shame! :o

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 pm

fuckin QPR. bunch of bully boys :evil:

Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Queers, Pricks and Runners....

Childish, but relevant.

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

the have millwall and chelsea and everyone else in the m25 radius helping them for this game
well its not what the cardiff fans want ..........ITS WILL THE MIGHTY 700 LET THE CARDIFF FANS LEAVE IN PEACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,i doubt it
the stretegic positioning of the springbok means that no fans can get out of our ground if the hoolies want them,and trust me OUR HOOLIES hate cardiff ten times more than they hate swansea,so exactly the same as swansea a firm of around 5oo beer monsters will form outside the springbok,the police will have to put all there resources into holding that situation
this will leave qpr with the fifth largest hooligan outfit in london to destroy them SWANSEA WAS ONLY A REHERSAL FOR THE BIG ONE
trust me cardiff think we are brentford,they have no idea what is going to be waiting for them
even millwall said they were shocked at what qpr took to them....SO ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS SAD FOR OLD TAFFY,THERE WONT BE MANY GOING HOME,i am sad that violence will break out but there behaviour in the millenium will never be forgotten,that turning on of the alarm at 3 in the vmoring in the hotel was disracefull behaviour,i also expect chelsea and millwall to turn up on our side so put yet another 200 onto ouyr existing 700
and with a firm of 900 against the soul crews 300 there will be no way that the cardiff fans can take liberties on saturday
ON A PERSONEL NOTE I HOPE THERE IS NO TROUBLE BUT TO ACHEIVE THIS THE POLICE WOULD HAVE TO KEEP CARDIFF IN FOR 30 MINS BUT AS ONE POSTER HAS ALREADY SAID FOR SOME REASON THE POLICE KEEP LETTING FANS OUT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE QPR FANS

its gotta be some guy having a laugh but even then its still pathetic

Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm

a horse with no name wrote:the have millwall and chelsea and everyone else in the m25 radius helping them for this game
well its not what the cardiff fans want ..........ITS WILL THE MIGHTY 700 LET THE CARDIFF FANS LEAVE IN PEACE,,,,,,,,,,,,,i doubt it
the stretegic positioning of the springbok means that no fans can get out of our ground if the hoolies want them,and trust me OUR HOOLIES hate cardiff ten times more than they hate swansea,so exactly the same as swansea a firm of around 5oo beer monsters will form outside the springbok,the police will have to put all there resources into holding that situation
this will leave qpr with the fifth largest hooligan outfit in london to destroy them SWANSEA WAS ONLY A REHERSAL FOR THE BIG ONE
trust me cardiff think we are brentford,they have no idea what is going to be waiting for them
even millwall said they were shocked at what qpr took to them....SO ALTHOUGH I THINK ITS SAD FOR OLD TAFFY,THERE WONT BE MANY GOING HOME,i am sad that violence will break out but there behaviour in the millenium will never be forgotten,that turning on of the alarm at 3 in the vmoring in the hotel was disracefull behaviour,i also expect chelsea and millwall to turn up on our side so put yet another 200 onto ouyr existing 700
and with a firm of 900 against the soul crews 300 there will be no way that the cardiff fans can take liberties on saturday
ON A PERSONEL NOTE I HOPE THERE IS NO TROUBLE BUT TO ACHEIVE THIS THE POLICE WOULD HAVE TO KEEP CARDIFF IN FOR 30 MINS BUT AS ONE POSTER HAS ALREADY SAID FOR SOME REASON THE POLICE KEEP LETTING FANS OUT AT THE SAME TIME AS THE QPR FANS

They got 900 against our 300 ? I think they're going to have to get some more :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Could'nt make a tidy firm out of the pair of them :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Ive got my back up taking my 6 year old :ayatollah: :) :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Nonsense again. I know for a fact that QPR's youngsters do not go with the jerks and visa versa, I know one of theirs.

Recent seasons they have made quite a name for themself in london but i have never known them to come to Cardiff

Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my sides are splitting again :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

its probably that total arsehole uxbridge jack off planet swab making it ALL UP :lol:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:34 pm

a horse with no name wrote:the have millwall and chelsea and everyone else in the m25 radius helping them for this game

omg this is funny...surely its a joke. Dont these qpr muppets realise its long gone? almost as bad as the retards from down west but they have the excuse of swansea being stuck in the 80;s at least.....

Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:38 pm

colours wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: my sides are splitting again :lol:

the same as our side splitt every time you threaten us with den haag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

streamfeeder wrote:thats it then, i'm not going now :lol:

LOL :D