Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rhondda qpr coach

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

I'LL BE THERE WITH MY LIITLE PICK AND SHOVEL, thank you mate, you know who you are.. Loftus road here we come.. Rhondda boys, we have 8spaces on our coach if interested.. Wil post time and place of pick ups on here as and when i et them.. BLOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Rhondda qpr coach

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I guess you wont be wanting that space on my coach then Nathan :roll:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Sorry to mess about carl, but i got offered a ticket and couldn't turn it down, and i have my own coach going.. Thanks anyway mate, sorry for any inconvenience this mix up has caused

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 pm

if i get a ticket carl if there was spare seat going i wouldn't mind taking this place

cheers

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:if i get a ticket carl if there was spare seat going i wouldn't mind taking this place

cheers

mozzer you are more than welcome too :ayatollah:

there are still spaces available :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:16 pm

i wouldn't want to mess you around but if you could preliminary book me on that would b great .

if i don't get a ticket i won' t mind if someone else takes the place . i won't want to go if i don't get a ticket tho

i'm on the look out for one

cheers

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 am

Nathancityloyal wrote:Sorry to mess about carl, but i got offered a ticket and couldn't turn it down, and i have my own coach going.. Thanks anyway mate, sorry for any inconvenience this mix up has caused

i dont understand that ?
your running a trip you dont have a ticket, you then ask for a seat on the forum bus, which could have resulted in one of the regular travellers missing out, then come back with got a ticket going on my bus ???

really finding that hard to understand

Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 am

and then on top of that have the nad's to come on here and advertise you have seats available on your bus when the forum bus now has empty seats,
and before you ask whats it got to do with me, if the forum bus aint full and the cost of the bus aint met, there would be concern over where that extra money has to come from and also is it worth doing again.

Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:03 pm

I organise football every week and the communication levels of some people is inexplicable! This doesn't surprise me! :D

Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:I'LL BE THERE WITH MY LIITLE PICK AND SHOVEL, thank you mate, you know who you are.. Loftus road here we come.. Rhondda boys, we have 8spaces on our coach if interested.. Wil post time and place of pick ups on here as and when i et them.. BLOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nath, What time are you picking up from Remploy? :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Listen boys, im not going to come on here and give it all the what's it got to do with you nonsense!!!! I have apologised in the earlier post and if you can't acccept my apology then what more can i do???
Shane, i sent you a text earlier on mate!!

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Listen boys, im not going to come on here and give it all the what's it got to do with you nonsense!!!! I have apologised in the earlier post and if you can't acccept my apology then what more can i do???
Shane, i sent you a text earlier on mate!!

I sent you the earlier post ages ago, but you wasnt online. :ayatollah: