Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If The Jacks Had Any Bottle

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:
blackswan wrote:Let's all talk about football violence is it!! Your a better football club than us but we've got harder/madder fans,so let's talk about that instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather be in the PL watching my beloved team than caring about who done who in 91.

Football violence- You can have it :lol: :P

sorry mate.

you won't play one game against a prem team this year at that dive of a stadium of yours. I'll be on the m4 with a RPG blasting the away teams coaches into oblivion.

Like hell am I having you inbreds embarrass Wales with that little shanty hut of a stadium surrounded by caravans and chavs.

What a pathetic posting.There's only one person on this board capable of such incoherent drivel and that was JamesBarnett.

Your not him are you,please tell me you are because to have 2 posters with the same brain capacity on here is quite frankly,scary.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:38 am

blackswan wrote:
Bloobirds101 wrote:
blackswan wrote:Let's all talk about football violence is it!! Your a better football club than us but we've got harder/madder fans,so let's talk about that instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather be in the PL watching my beloved team than caring about who done who in 91.

Football violence- You can have it :lol: :P

sorry mate.

you won't play one game against a prem team this year at that dive of a stadium of yours. I'll be on the m4 with a RPG blasting the away teams coaches into oblivion.

Like hell am I having you inbreds embarrass Wales with that little shanty hut of a stadium surrounded by caravans and chavs.

What a pathetic posting.There's only one person on this board capable of such incoherent drivel and that was JamesBarnett.

Your not him are you,please tell me you are because to have 2 posters with the same brain capacity on here is quite frankly,scary.

facepalm.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

WE TOOK THE NORTH BANK [FACT] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:01 pm

I can only remember the inbread vermin only being on The Bob bank 3 times....FACT

(1) 1979 Wales v Scotland,ie: drunken scruffy gypo on his own decided to pull his Black & white scarf out ..only to be battered by one of Rhondda Fawrs finest..

(2) 1981 Crystal P.v Vermin fa cup replay City batterd their mob by the grange wedge cafe..

(3) 1983 Wales v Brazil..again one on his own bottom of the bob bank mouthing off again to be clipped by one of The Rhondda Fach's finest....

How many times have the CCFC faithfull ventured on the North Bank....
1980 ...all parts of the ground must have been 200 on there.Took the piss all day..!!
1981...100 on there
1981 ...Wales v scotland 150-200 ..coudnt shift us..
1982 ..Wales v Iceland 50 on there
1984 .. 100 on there 200 in east terr
1987... 50 on there
1991... 50 Neath/PVM in the subbuteo stand

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:When Cardiff come on the pitch in 93 they froze at the halfway line. Didn't get anywhere near the Grandstand. The mob you had in the Grandstand didn't want to know and were constantly backed off. Outside on the Sloper road you you backed off and another mob chased through the park. The honours in 93 went one way and that was west of Cardiff.

In 91 you also conveniently forget about the Kings Arms in high street when we leathered the mob you had in there.

All Jacks know you may win the odd battle [b]BUT YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE WAR :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:59 pm

lordninian wrote:I can only remember the inbread vermin only being on The Bob bank 3 times....FACT

(1) 1979 Wales v Scotland,ie: drunken scruffy gypo on his own decided to pull his Black & white scarf out ..only to be battered by one of Rhondda Fawrs finest..

(2) 1981 Crystal P.v Vermin fa cup replay City batterd their mob by the grange wedge cafe..

(3) 1983 Wales v Brazil..again one on his own bottom of the bob bank mouthing off again to be clipped by one of The Rhondda Fach's finest....

How many times have the CCFC faithfull ventured on the North Bank....
1980 ...all parts of the ground must have been 200 on there.Took the piss all day..!!
1981...100 on there
1981 ...Wales v scotland 150-200 ..coudnt shift us..
1982 ..Wales v Iceland 50 on there
1984 .. 100 on there 200 in east terr
1987... 50 on there
1991... 50 Neath/PVM in the subbuteo stand

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and you ran 200 jacks by yourself in swansea
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm

JACKS THIS! JACKS THAT! OOOH THOSE BLOODY JACK BASTARDS ARE ALWAYS OBSESSING OVER CARDIFF...I THINK IL MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE JACKS AND RANT BOUT HOW MUCH I HATE THEM. :evil: :evil:

RANT OVER. :D

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

lord ninian, jonny rythym, anis and city gent.
4 peas in a pod who've claim to have run the jacks more times than british rail run trains :?
whens the book out.
It's like ground hog day on here, you say the same shite month after month year after year.
you still clutching at straws at the bullshit you dreamt will somehow become true :lol:
Fellas fairy tales aren't real it's make believe.do i go on about the time we battered you outside th philamonic,outside the ninian park you were running like babies, barry we couldn't catch you. Even colin jackson would have struggled keeping up with you, sloper road hiding behind ob so We've moved on why cant you. You've done f**k all against us in my time 80's 90's & 2000's.Fact.never ever
now i've grown up so why don't you. :old:

After a hard days graft, when you're feeling down there's nothing better to bring a smile than come on here
and read this comedy gold.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

colours wrote:lord ninian, jonny rythym, anis and city gent.
4 peas in a pod who've claim to have run the jacks more times than british rail run trains :?
whens the book out.
It's like ground hog day on here, you say the same shite month after month year after year.
you still clutching at straws at the bullshit you dreamt will somehow become true :lol:
Fellas fairy tales aren't real it's make believe.do i go on about the time we battered you outside th philamonic,outside the ninian park you were running like babies, barry we couldn't catch you. Even colin jackson would have struggled keeping up with you, sloper road hiding behind ob so We've moved on why cant you. You've done f**k all against us in my time 80's 90's & 2000's.Fact.never ever

After a hard days graft, when you're feeling down there's nothing better to bring a smile than come on here

NEVER EVER EVER HAVE I HEARD SUCH BULLSHIT BY ANYONE. YOU HAVE DONE JACK SHIT IN CARDIFF. AND DONE JACK SHIT IN SCUMSEA EITHER

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
whens the book out.

NEVER EVER EVER HAVE I HEARD SUCH BULLSHIT BY ANYONE. YOU HAVE DONE JACK SHIT IN CARDIFF. AND DONE JACK SHIT IN SCUMSEA EITHER

You aint read any of annis books then obviously, coz there's more shit in those than tiger bays sewage rains.FACT

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 pm

you are very aggresive tonight jerk.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 pm

colours wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
whens the book out.

You aint read any of annis books then obviously, coz there's more shit in those than tiger bays sewage rains.FACT

Not being funny Colours but Mr Tooze's book is hardly a literary masterpiece and although i have not read it in its entirety the bits that i have read appear to be complete bullshit in that no one has ever run the jacks and cardiff have never done swansea.

I have read the Cardiff books by both Annis and Tony R and although i cannot vouch for every story in them they never claim that the Soul Crew were invincible. If you read the stories of Chelsea home in 84 for a start plus several others the authors admit plenty of occasions when CCFC came out 2nd best.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:50 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:you are very aggresive tonight jerk.

The thought of you getting lennie lawrence back, got my goat up a bit you get all the cream mun

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:51 pm

jack army book is the original jackanory.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:54 pm

This thread was brought to you by the 1970s

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E3rAJ_ZHDg

dont worry about football now, the season is over, its all about hitting on bitches in the club.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

look out wilts the bulb is back how many of us have you run, :?:
all we need now is mckenzie man and thats your firm of monkeys complete. :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 pm

colours wrote:look out wilts the bulb is back how many of us have you run, :?:

:?

I've never run a jack nor have i been run by the jacks. Late 80s and early 90s i used to watch the trouble but never got involved-not my scene. Preferred to get pissed and fall over. I enjoy reading the books by Annis and Tony as i remember alot of the stuff that went on including being a shit scared 12 year old when Chelsea ran amock. The only other times i have been scared at the football was CCFC v Pompey in 83 and CCFC v BristolCity in late 80s.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I've never run a jack nor have i been run by the jacks. Late 80s and early 90s i used to watch the trouble but never got involved-not my scene. Preferred to get pissed and fall over. I enjoy reading the books by Annis and Tony as i remember alot of the stuff that went on including being a shit scared 12 year old when Chelsea ran amock. The only other times i have been scared at the football was CCFC v Pompey in 83 and CCFC v BristolCity in late 80s.

Mate dont bother, them f*cking idiots down the road are not worth bothering about! f**k um! They know where we are if they want to say hello. ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

fair enough, the books by mills and boon above got given to the kids of a cardiff fan i know, it used to get
them off to sleep without fail after 5 mins at bed times :D

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Mate dont bother, them f*cking idiots down the road are not worth bothering about! f**k um! They know where we are if they want to say hello. ;) :ayatollah:

How many times do we have to pop our heads in before you'll oblige !!

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:54 am

Try using the FRONT door next time inbred, not slipping through the BACK for a babysham in a GAY BAR ;)