Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If The Jacks Had Any Bottle

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 pm

They would have joined us on the NP pitch in 93!

What did they do....they turned away from an opportunity to have a proper go at us on our own pitch and they shit it and started throwing seats in fear.

Vandals.....yes

Firm?.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen firmer bananas

Re: If The Jacks Had Any Bottle

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Agreed they are pussys :D

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

they had a chance to join the lads on their own pitch in 84 but bottled it

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:They would have joined us on the NP pitch in 93!

What did they do....they turned away from an opportunity to have a proper go at us on our own pitch and they shit it and started throwing seats in fear.

Vandals.....yes

Firm?.......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've seen firmer bananas

still on sloper road looking for you lot, ;) you came on pitch and done what exactly???? what stopped you the touchline was it

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:29 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:they had a chance to join the lads on their own pitch in 84 but bottled it

You tool none of us were in the ground at that point.
np 1987 we were on bob bank, thats what started the off in there, small memories

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I have only ever seen one Jack on the Bob Bank and that was a Wales game. And his head was used as a battering ram against the fence :lol: You lot never ever had the bottle to come on the Bob so do one. Didn'T know tonight was JACKANORY

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

colours wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:they had a chance to join the lads on their own pitch in 84 but bottled it

np 1987 we were on bob bank, thats what started the off in there, small memories

no mate you lot charged the fence so did our lot and the coppers had it
in 84 there north bank looked full enough to me
the only time i remember you lot on the bob bank was in the freight rover trophy(late 80's) when there was less than 1000 in the ground
i do remember a small crew of yours trying to join us in the away end in your place but got done before you got to the terrace 87/88 season, thats the only time i will give you lot any credit for bottle

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Colours, In 91 on your own patch, police lost control, both sets of lads basically had a free pass. We proved what is common knowledge throughout the football world, you never have and never will live with cardiff. End of, you straw clutching inbred. Now f**k off back to your sparklers

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

they couldn't take us against palace in the cup and ninian park was their home game. We battered them and had the scum pinned in one corner. they had police vans separating us on the terrace's protecting the peg sellers

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:30 pm

i was on the pitch and they could have easily jumped down and joined us but they honestly shit it..
infact they all stopped chanting and singing and just stood there looking at us with oh shit expressions on their faces as we were trying to get at them as soon as the pitch was cleared they starting singing again..
shit bunch of bastards always wll be..

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:34 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Colours, In 91 on your own patch, police lost control, both sets of lads basically had a free pass. We proved what is common knowledge throughout the football world, you never have and never will live with cardiff. End of, you straw clutching inbred. Now f**k off back to your sparklers

That doesn't exist in Swansea folklore

In fairness the best I've ever seen the jacks was in Barry after a bank holiday game, can't remember the year.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 pm

colours wrote:

Total bollox.
I was there. The only fighting that day was Cardiff and police. Swansea fans didnt even fill a quarter of the Grange End and got nowhere near the Bob Bank.

Jesus, some of these stories get more and more far fetched as time goes on.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 am

Ask anyone where Shitcuntgyposea is and 99 out of a 100 will say.

"It's near Cardiff".....unlike their firm which are nowhere near it .... :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:21 am

Lawnmower wrote:
colours wrote:

Total bollox.
I was there. The only fighting that day was Cardiff and police. Swansea fans didnt even fill a quarter of the Grange End and got nowhere near the Bob Bank.

Jesus, some of these stories get more and more far fetched as time goes on.

Spot on. Swansea on the Bob Bank :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their fables become "truth" if they repeat them often enough.

Utter, utter wankers - and always have been.

Jack Army? Have they merged with the French & Italians yet :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:14 am

When Cardiff come on the pitch in 93 they froze at the halfway line. Didn't get anywhere near the Grandstand. The mob you had in the Grandstand didn't want to know and were constantly backed off. Outside on the Sloper road you you backed off and another mob chased through the park. The honours in 93 went one way and that was west of Cardiff.

In 91 you also conveniently forget about the Kings Arms in high street when we leathered the mob you had in there.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:When Cardiff come on the pitch in 93 they froze at the halfway line. Didn't get anywhere near the Grandstand. The mob you had in the Grandstand didn't want to know and were constantly backed off. Outside on the Sloper road you you backed off and another mob chased through the park. The honours in 93 went one way and that was west of Cardiff.

In 91 you also conveniently forget about the Kings Arms in high street when we leathered the mob you had in there.

More Jackanory.

1. How could fans who run on the pitch have 'frozen' at the halfway line. Large numbers were over the 'halfway' line as soon as they got on the pitch.

2. There were only a couple of dozen 'lads' in the grandstand, its the posh seats and the directors box ffs (we didnt have many posh seats then) :lol: . There was no 'backing off' as the police were between both sets of fans, although as the odds were about 800 against 50 then you may well have got a result, had the police not been there. There is a video of this and despite the odds its totally untrue that the small number of City lads in ther 'didnt want to know', they gave as good as they got despite the odds. Of course you wouldnt want to let the truth get in the way of another Jack fable ;)

Not suprising you made no effort to get on the pitch - why would you when the odds would have been against you, when you could throw seats at the kids below you and the small numbers to your left.

As for outside, I've never heard anyone mention this, but due to the fact that your fans didnt turn up until 20-30 minutes into the game I doubt very much there was anyone to fight with. Doubt this would have stopped you picking on any small groups of latecomers arriving at the game though.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:41 am

Lawnmower wrote:
JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:When Cardiff come on the pitch in 93 they froze at the halfway line. Didn't get anywhere near the Grandstand. The mob you had in the Grandstand didn't want to know and were constantly backed off. Outside on the Sloper road you you backed off and another mob chased through the park. The honours in 93 went one way and that was west of Cardiff.

More Jackanory.

1. How could fans who run on the pitch have 'frozen' at the halfway line. Large numbers were over the 'halfway' line as soon as they got on the pitch.

2. There were only a couple of dozen 'lads' in the grandstand, its the posh seats and the directors box ffs (we didnt have many posh seats then) :lol: . There was no 'backing off' as the police were between both sets of fans, although as the odds were about 800 against 50 then you may well have got a result, had the police not been there. There is a video of this and despite the odds its totally untrue that the small number of City lads in ther 'didnt want to know', they gave as good as they got despite the odds. Of course you wouldnt want to let the truth get in the way of another Jack fable ;)

Not suprising you made no effort to get on the pitch - why would you when the odds would have been against you, when you could throw seats at the kids below you and the small numbers to your left.

As for outside, I've never heard anyone mention this, but due to the fact that your fans didnt turn up until 20-30 minutes into the game I doubt very much there was anyone to fight with. Doubt this would have stopped you picking on any small groups of latecomers arriving at the game though.

We'll have to agree to disagree then as i know you didn't get anywhere near the grandstand where we were, OK maybe froze was an exageration but the minute the OB were in front of you it looked like you froze from where we were, A couple of ours jumped into the lower tier but the OB were all over, including horses so there was no chance of getting any further.

There were plenty outside when we arrived a mob on sloper road and another mob in the park opposite grandstand, both were seen off aswell as the OB. Don't think any of us paid to get in that night either :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 am

colours wrote:

I was at that game and there was a big crowd in all parts of the ground. The only reason I can think of you saying there was nobody in there is because maybe you weren't as Johnny the Brains were driving you there

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:18 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

More Jackanory.

We'll have to agree to disagree then as i know you didn't get anywhere near the grandstand where we were, OK maybe froze was an exageration but the minute the OB were in front of you it looked like you froze from where we were, A couple of ours jumped into the lower tier but the OB were all over, including horses so there was no chance of getting any further.

There were plenty outside when we arrived a mob on sloper road and another mob in the park opposite grandstand, both were seen off aswell as the OB. Don't think any of us paid to get in that night either :lol:

See on the video. Cardiff fans were not a long way away from the Grandstand and there were loads of police holding them back. No evidence of any Swansea making the effort to get on there, acouple wouldnt even be noticed. At the end of the day there was another fence that would have had to be cleared for ours to get to you and they had already run 50 yards to get where they were, IF Swansea had made a proper effort to get on then it would have been mayhem. At the end of the day just as well it wasnt.

As for 'plenty' (dont forget our 'plenty' is 300, wheras yours is probably 30 :lol: )outside then I doubt it was that many as the ground was packed (well by those days standards). I cant say because like 99% of Cardiff fans I wasnt outside 20 minutes into the game . :ayatollah: My priority has ALWAYS been the football.

Any Cardiff fan on here outside that day ?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:25 am

To settle it once and for all, why don't cardiff top 100 boys and Swans top 100 boys(if they can get that many) meet in some

field between the two Cities and have it out once for all like they do on the continent ?

Last men standing win, end of story !

Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:32 am

The Trooper wrote:To settle it once and for all, why don't cardiff top 100 boys and Swans top 100 boys(if they can get that many) meet in some

field between the two Cities and have it out once for all like they do on the continent ?

That stuff always looks a bit gay to me

Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:27 am

The Trooper wrote:To settle it once and for all, why don't cardiff top 100 boys and Swans top 100 boys(if they can get that many) meet in some

it was settled november 1991 fa cup first round when ccfc took the piss

Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:50 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

it was settled november 1991 fa cup first round when ccfc took the piss

Took the piss, you didn't take the piss in the Kings Arms did you?

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 am

Listen here chap, you may be in the premiership but there is no doubting the rugby lot that follow your team are nothing but a bunch of ponces.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:

Listen here chap, you may be in the premiership but there is no doubting the rugby lot that follow your team are nothing but a bunch of ponces.

Haven't you change your avatar yet :lol:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:32 am

Haven't you gone on your own message board yet? :roll:

plastic.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 am

Bloobirds101 wrote:

Haven't you gone on your own message board yet? :roll:

plastic.

Not yet i'm having a ball on here :old:

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:53 am

Let's all talk about football violence is it!! Your a better football club than us but we've got harder/madder fans,so let's talk about that instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather be in the PL watching my beloved team than caring about who done who in 91.

Football violence- You can have it :lol: :P

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:00 am

blackswan wrote:Let's all talk about football violence is it!! Your a better football club than us but we've got harder/madder fans,so let's talk about that instead :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather be in the PL watching my beloved team than caring about who done who in 91.

Football violence- You can have it :lol: :P

sorry mate.

you won't play one game against a prem team this year at that dive of a stadium of yours. I'll be on the m4 with a RPG blasting the away teams coaches into oblivion.

Like hell am I having you inbreds embarrass Wales with that little shanty hut of a stadium surrounded by caravans and chavs.

Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

I was one of 40 in the Grandstand the night the Jacks were in there, they did not back us off, we stood our ground, in fact under neath the grandstand on leaving the stadium the Jack would not come down underneath and there were only about 20 CCFC left under there :D :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: