Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORN IN OXFORD GREW UP IN MUMBLES LIVES IN LONDON

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Its time for the administrators to ban this abusive so called 'Jack' from this message board!

The one and only BLOO.

Any votes for this movement?

Re: BORN IN OXFORD GREW UP IN MUMBLES LIVES IN LONDON

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:11 pm

to quote the words of our very own SLUDGE he must be a plastic :lol:

support your home town oxford utd bloo ....!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:to quote the words of our very own SLUDGE he must be a plastic :lol:

support your home town oxford utd bloo ....!

No dont ban him its fun having a resident retard on here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:22 pm

I agree what f*cking loser he is however i think he will soon vanish on Sunday when we smash the jack bastards

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:27 pm

So ban me for what exactly? As far as I am aware I have not breached any rules.
Ok here's a little history for you. I moved to Mumbles as a 6 year old, a year or two later my dad took me to watch the swans and I was hooked. I went to school there and after Uni I stayed in England but all through my late childhood/teens I followed the swans. What is wrong with that? Following the local team you grew up with. I bet there are many Cardiff fans out there who grew up in the area and moved away but still follow cardiff.
And you have a go just because I was born over the other side of the bridge. Small country syndrome I think it's called.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 pm

bloo wrote:So ban me for what exactly? As far as I am aware I have not breached any rules.
Ok here's a little history for you. I moved to Mumbles as a 6 year old, a year or two later my dad took me to watch the swans and I was hooked. I went to school there and after Uni I stayed in England but all through my late childhood/teens I followed the swans. What is wrong with that? Following the local team you grew up with. I bet there are many Cardiff fans out there who grew up in the area and moved away but still follow cardiff.
And you have a go just because I was born over the other side of the bridge. Small country syndrome I think it's called.

Are you going Sunday Chief? if you are don't forget your crayons,hat,and dont lick the windows as they could be dirty.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:36 pm

bloo wrote:So ban me for what exactly? As far as I am aware I have not breached any rules.

LMFAO, I doubt anyone on here cares for your personal history, but hey, if you want to waste time typing it, don't let us stop you. :D

BTW, you're still a stinking jack, no matter where you live. :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:43 pm

give us an :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Ha ha ha, hook line and sinker, you bit like a rabid dog.

The worst part is you defend your heritage, by all accounts your folks moved to Swansea, was it because there were better jobs!!!! (See your previous post)

Well you are what you are true Jack or half bred English Jack, same difference. Point is you mock the Welsh, when your English, say no more. You think the English will embace Swansea any more than Cardiff 'your' premier league?

If Oxford were 3rd in the Championship you'd be supporting them, and wouldn't even be here. But you are and we love the banter. Perhaps I'll buy you a pint of Dark and a Clakes Pie when you come down on Sunday. You are coming down :?:

Ps Quote from London guy last week. I said CCFC will be in the Prem next year. He says 'F*ck that we don't want the Welsh there we've been fighting to keep the Scottish out for years'.

speak sunday xx x

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Whats worse than a jack

A fukin english jack

Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 pm

The guys a 1st class c**t. Hope he comes back after Sunday..... Arse.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Kanester wrote:The guys a 1st class c**t. Hope he comes back after Sunday..... Arse.

Hello can you remind me of the score again?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:40 pm

I was born in engerland (epsom) and follow cardiff, and i aint been criticized by any of these lot yet.......on queue :lol:

Oh yea DRUGS ARE BAD M'KAAYYY?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I was born in engerland (epsom) and follow cardiff, and i aint been criticized by any of these lot yet.......on queue :lol:

Oh yea DRUGS ARE BAD M'KAAYYY?

My drug is Swansea City (and Guinness) ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm

Guiness? Meh Fosters is better ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Born on the Blackbird Leys estate no doubt. Grew up in Townhill. Now lives in Wormwood Scrubs (terrible crime as well-wont embarrass him by revealing what he did)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Born on the Blackbird Leys estate no doubt. Grew up in Townhill. Now lives in Wormwood Scrubs (terrible crime as well-wont embarrass him by revealing what he did)

Born in sleepy Uffington, Oxfordshire, grew up in Newton, Mumbles ta ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Guiness? Meh Fosters is better ;)

Fosters? Yuk! I have plenty of Aussie mates who get really amused at seeing that stuff getting enjoyed by 'the poms'. It's their equivalent of Carling - another chemical laden 'beer' that tastes like piss. If you like your Aussie beer get on the VB!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

So what if he was born in Oxford. If he got taken to a Swans game when he was young and was living there at the time then he has every right to support them. Considering where I was born I should technically be a Swansea fan, so does the fact that I support Cardiff classify me as a glory supporter because it's not my closest club?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Oi Carling is nice aswell mun :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:So what if he was born in Oxford. If he got taken to a Swans game when he was young and was living there at the time then he has every right to support them. Considering where I was born I should technically be a Swansea fan, so does the fact that I support Cardiff classify me as a glory supporter because it's not my closest club?

Cheers mate ;)

What I do find annoying more than anything is so called man utd/chelsea/arsenal fans claiming to be 'supporters' when they have never attended a game in their life. They don't feel the pain of a loss or the highs of a win like we do. They just switch the telly over and forget about it.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Oi Carling is nice aswell mun :lol:

You're a sick man! :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Born in Swansea moved to Neath now live in Mumbles!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm

bloo wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:So what if he was born in Oxford. If he got taken to a Swans game when he was young and was living there at the time then he has every right to support them. Considering where I was born I should technically be a Swansea fan, so does the fact that I support Cardiff classify me as a glory supporter because it's not my closest club?

Cheers mate ;)

What I do find annoying more than anything is so called man utd/chelsea/arsenal fans claiming to be 'supporters' when they have never attended a game in their life. They don't feel the pain of a loss or the highs of a win like we do. They just switch the telly over and forget about it.

Exactly mate. I'm surrounded by plastic fans so it's great when my Cardiff and Swansea supporting friends meet up on a Friday night for a few pints and talk about footie. I would much rather that than trying to hold a conversation with a Man U or Liverpool supporter who know sod all about their club.

I love the banter it's what makes derby games so special, but some people have such hatred for opposing fans which makes me cringe.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
bloo wrote:

Cheers mate ;)

Exactly mate. I'm surrounded by plastic fans so it's great when my Cardiff and Swansea supporting friends meet up on a Friday night for a few pints and talk about footie. I would much rather that than trying to hold a conversation with a Man U or Liverpool supporter who know sod all about their club.

I love the banter it's what makes derby games so special, but some people have such hatred for opposing fans which makes me cringe.

Good post! It makes me cringe too!