Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has anyone ever....

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:58 pm

Fallen down a row after a goal! I did yesterday 3 blokes had to grab me to pull me back as I had my hands on the seats in front! Very embarrasing but funny as fook!!! Loved it yesterday! Can't wait till Sunday! :ayatollah:

Re: Has anyone ever....

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 pm

QPR away a while ago when chops got sent off after the match ,bloke about 5 rows behid me , we scored and he went flying over the top of me ;) :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

At Shef UTD about 7 years ago, We were in old Div 2 and they were in Old Div 1. I fell down about 12 steps, Bram Lane must be one of the steapest away grounds in the world. We lost 3-1 Nugent scored a header i think. :o

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:44 pm

chelsea i ended up about 6 rows in front on top of some bloke when we scored. bristol city this season i fell into the row in front buh my leg stayed on the row i was on. my knee has been quite painful since. all good fun :D

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:21 pm

jerks at home last season when chopra scored the winner.no one seemned to mind covered in bruises following day. :lol:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 pm

I held a drunken bloke up before on an away game, he probably didnt know and didnt say thankyou as he was too drunk. I think I came off worse... :oops:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 pm

last season against notts forest when equalised went down about two rows
landing on the back of the seat,did,nt feel a thing at the time but by f**k the following day
absolute agony only gone and broke a couple of ribs and a month off work.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 am

carlccfc fell and done his ankle when kav scored against the jerks in the faw cup at np.
funny as f**k for me and everyone else :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 am

Not fallen down any rows as such but I was very drunk at the FA Cup semi final and, as I walked down the row I was sitting in to go to toilet, I put my arm out to steady myself and put my hand on an old fella's bald head but, because I was so drunk, I just couldn't steady myself and had my hand on his head for what seemed like an age :lol: :lol: