Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help for Heroes

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:06 pm

Hiya guys, I know pretty much everyone on this board respects the army (and so you should)
Well with Christmas just around the corner I'm sure many of you will be stuck for ideas for your loved ones, well why not take a look at this website: https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Its got a massive range of stuff such as clothes, car accesories, soft toys, books etc. Pretty much something for everyone.

All monies go to the Help for Heroes fund. I'm not good at this preaching shit but I hope I get the message accross

Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: Help for Heroes

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm

good one thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:good one thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:55 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Hiya guys, I know pretty much everyone on this board respects the army (and so you should)
Well with Christmas just around the corner I'm sure many of you will be stuck for ideas for your loved ones, well why not take a look at this website: https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/ Its got a massive range of stuff such as clothes, car accesories, soft toys, books etc. Pretty much something for everyone.

All monies go to the Help for Heroes fund. I'm not good at this preaching shit but I hope I get the message accross

Well worthy cause,Bought a few things from there the past few months. Help for heroes had a stand in tesco couple weeks back & it was good to see lots of people buying from there.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Nice one Fishy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 pm

good idea :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Got their socks for my brother last Christmas. One camo, one british flag, and one snow camo (I think). Nice stuff, and all for a good cause :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:33 pm

Nice one Fish :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:06 am

support the boys,, :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:54 am

Well worth it Fish!! Got a few loved ones in the Army who are fighting an "unbeatable force" as they like to put it. Got stickers on the car, and a teddy in the bedroom. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:28 am

thanks for the link, it is a worthy charity. just bought some christmas cards. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:55 am

good work Fishy

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:57 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Hiya guys, I know pretty much everyone on this board respects the army (and so you should)

I think you got that "preaching shit" spot on young man, good shout :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Is there any chance of this being made a sticky until Christmas. Some real good stocking fillers for such a great cause