Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Risk Supporter

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Are you a risk supporter ? I have recently read documented evidence by the police 'intelligence' in relation to the Chelsea FA cup game last year describing myself and many others on this board as 'risk' supporters. My initial inquiries into why I am deemed a 'risk' supporter is because I have travelled on a bus that has supporters with convictions in relation to football matters. With this logic anyone who travels on any bus or train with anyone who has ever been convicted makes you a risk supporter in the eyes of the law and you will be described as such. The second criteria is the brand and colour of jacket you wear. On the day in question I was wearing a £15 George jacket purchased from Asda that morning, unfortunately I made the cardinal sin of choosing black.

I have read the 45 page testimony by the police intelligence as to the events of that day and it beggars belief. The lack of professionalism is bordering childlike. How police 'intelligence' can 'know' people's motives and thoughts when they cant report facts accurately is beyond my comprehension. How they can brand people as risk supporters when those people have never been in any incident, never thrown a punch, never threatened anyone is, in my opinion, criminal itself. I understand they have a job to do and no-one is really going to grumble if that's what they do. When words are embellished and pre-conceived ideas are entered into testimony by the police then law and order has well and truly broken down. Which in my opinion is exactly what happened that day, the police made an evidence dossier of people in attendance shepherded those individuals and lit the blue touch paper. The police themselves were as guilty as anyone for the disorder that day. Either by neglect (please remember they have full-time intelligence working on this) or by design the police orchestrated the trouble and now people with black jackets and who travelled on a bus with anyone with a conviction is going to jail for just being there.

Do you trust the police ? Are you a risk supporter ?

I see these police 'intelligence' as fantasists who play with people lives who do nothing to make society better, I only pray the spending cuts include these parasites on society who are as happy as the 'hooligan' when the trouble starts. They need it, they foster it, they lie about it.

If their job was intelligence and spotting, why was no Chelsea or Cardiff banned supporters arrested on the day of the game and removed from the area, why were 100 Chelsea 'risk' allowed to stand and wait for Cardiff to leave. Where's the intelligence, as I previously said, either the police were negligent or conspirators.

R

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24843

Re: Risk Supporter

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:25 pm

YES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The police are the biggest corrupt gang in the UK ,always have been always will be. :cwm10: :cwm21:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24843

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 pm

I have read the same report. It's unbelievable how poor the spelling and grammar is especially when all you need to do is a spell check. I couldn't believe the way it was written it had the feeling of a comic book about it the way it described one person as the shadowy figure of disorder, and how he described the Cardiff and Chelsea fans being akin to two dogs barking at each other, talk about building up the drama! Plus the document was written a month after the event and I can't see how anyone can work off memory alone to write an accurate article describing what so many people are wearing and saying. It's so obvious that all he's done is go off the video that he made of the day. They're all wankers!

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

From a lot of policing I have seen at football matches I think that the police treat every football fan as a risk supporter. Too many times I have seen innocent men with their children being pushed about by the police, even seen a man in his 70's batoned as he was just trying to get away from the crowd.

Fact is as long as the police can get away with it, they will always treat football fans like sh*t.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I don't think I go away enough.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 pm

I am gonna have to get rid of my George jacket :D and bothering with ''the nasty element of cardiff city supporters'' :lol: :lol: :lol: my fat f*cking arse
where does my hard earned f*cking taxes go????? :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:38 pm

A black jacket from George :oops: ,I'd give ya 10 years hard labour :lol: :lol: .Just remember A.CA.B

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Risk supporter?

wot a load of old shite... :old:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 pm

We 95% of us are risk supporters, risk of being Drunk that is. :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:23 pm

This is probably the only time you`ll find the words `police` and `intelligence` in the same sentance !, :D
And a big thanks to all who voted for Chasetown in the video competition. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:47 am

Police Intelligence - an oxymoron of the highest order!!

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:39 am

The problem is they need RISK SUPPORTERS to get convictions.

Chelsea is a perfect example. Those being charged with violent disorder section 1 blah blah blah. google the offence and you will find that its an offence where more than 3 (THREE) people are fighting in a publuc place in viuew of the public and which put the public in danger.

If there are enough then its RIOT, all the at risk people are just unlucky to be there when something happens .

The people in Black jackets done up to the throat, Baseball caps. expensive trainers are needed by the police to make charges stick .one on one is a fight 3on each side is violent disorder a bus load is a riot.

It doesnt matter if black jacket has RCT council on the back, that wont be shown ,The front will and the people that have convictions will be shown and unfortunately in the eyes of the police "YOU WERE PART OF A MOB "

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Gaffa.. wrote:The problem is they need RISK SUPPORTERS to get convictions.

Chelsea is a perfect example. Those being charged with violent disorder section 1 blah blah blah. google the offence and you will find that its an offence where more than 3 (THREE) people are fighting in a publuc place in viuew of the public and which put the public in danger.

If there are enough then its RIOT, all the at risk people are just unlucky to be there when something happens .

The people in Black jackets done up to the throat, Baseball caps. expensive trainers are needed by the police to make charges stick .one on one is a fight 3on each side is violent disorder a bus load is a riot.

It doesnt matter if black jacket has RCT council on the back, that wont be shown ,The front will and the people that have convictions will be shown and unfortunately in the eyes of the police "YOU WERE PART OF A MOB "

gaffa you been an at risk fan since that horse attacked you in milton keynes :lol:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Someone was telling me on the weekend about the going ons after the last Swans v Cardiff game at the Railway pub in Landore. Basically there was the usual intimidation tactics by the police who for no reason charged a group of people towards the railway pub. Outside were young kids with their mothers and fathers who chose to stay there while all the crowds cleared. When this happened they were ushered into the pub out of troubles way but the police decided to charge into the pub as well and went through the bar area and the families tried to get out through the other entrance but this was blocked by the police.
The pubs owner was dragged out, beaten and kicked and dragged through horse shit and his only crime was to try and protect his customers.
It went to magistrates court and as you all know the judges at these courts are bent as a 2 bob note. The officers who were there in court were amazingly full of shit after changing their story TWICE! The pub owner had a fine and a supended sentance.

I'm not sure if he is going to risk an appeal and take it to crown court but f*cking hell these bastards are getting away with murder all over the country.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm

So basically if i was wearing a black stone island top/jacket the police would target me as a 'risk supporter'

Bare in mind iv'e had no football related convictions ECT.

The police and justice sytem in this country is corrupt if you ask me!

:ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:06 pm

hippie1994 wrote:So basically if i was wearing a black stone island top/jacket the police would target me as a 'risk supporter'

Bare in mind iv'e had no football related convictions ECT.
The police and justice sytem in this country is corrupt if you ask me!

:ayatollah:

and you're a hippie -not known for their mob

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Im a hippie? :S

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:25 pm

bloo wrote:Someone was telling me on the weekend about the going ons after the last Swans v Cardiff game at the Railway pub in Landore. Basically there was the usual intimidation tactics by the police who for no reason charged a group of people towards the railway pub. Outside were young kids with their mothers and fathers who chose to stay there while all the crowds cleared. When this happened they were ushered into the pub out of troubles way but the police decided to charge into the pub as well and went through the bar area and the families tried to get out through the other entrance but this was blocked by the police.
The pubs owner was dragged out, beaten and kicked and dragged through horse shit and his only crime was to try and protect his customers.
It went to magistrates court and as you all know the judges at these courts are bent as a 2 bob note. The officers who were there in court were amazingly full of shit after changing their story TWICE! The pub owner had a fine and a supended sentance.

I'm not sure if he is going to risk an appeal and take it to crown court but f*cking hell these bastards are getting away with murder all over the country.

Its madness Chief :evil: :twisted: Wish there was someone to bankroll an appeal for hm

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:41 pm

i was at chelsea that day in question,and yip,i was wearing an asdas george black jacket.lol :o
in the old ninian park i was labelled an A BLOCK UNDISIRABLE,since the move to the ccs i have been called,an ENEMY OF THE CLUB,so now i,m a RISK SUPPORTER.....strange to be called these things when i,ve never been up in front of the beak... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:38 am

Very interesting.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:32 pm

So am I a risk supporter for wearing a black jacket and a hoodie?

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 pm

How many Ccfc who got convicted for the trouble were actual risk supporters???????? I bet only 1 or 2 were

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Where the fook did this thread come from?! :lol:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:45 pm

CantonJack wrote:Where the fook did this thread come from?! :lol:

Found it randomly on Google. :geek:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

so on the basis of asscociation then if i stand next to my mate who was jailed 20 year agofor bank robbing/getaway driver then im a potential bank robber/get away driver.what a load of toilet

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 am

this is why since we became foster carers i can no longer go on away trips with my mates, because i can not be seen with them as we would have our foster child taken off us

where is my human rights?????