Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WAS KEIFFER MOORE RIGHT TO GO WITH IPSWICH ?

Sat May 04, 2024 6:14 pm

A lot on here slated him for choosing ipswich to further his career and has 12 months left with them in the prem
When he could have been a part of our sh.t show today.

Re: WAS KEIFFER MOORE RIGHT TO GO WITH IPSWICH ?

Sat May 04, 2024 6:18 pm

This was covered earlier in the week, don’t know why you started a new thread on it.

I reckon Bournemouth will loan or sell him to another Championship team anyway, he can’t cope with the quality of Premier League defenders.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:22 pm

What did he go to Ipswich for? did he go money definitely .....go for his career? will Ipswich sighn him now in premier league seriously doubt it ....and Bournemouth won't play him so to me he went for the money and glory of being around a promotion side ! Would he have made a difference at City again got to be not really given our inconsistencies under bulut tactics.

Sat May 04, 2024 6:26 pm

Sorry did' nt spot the thread ffs
take it down then not bothered
just pissed at our substitute we sourced because we could not match ipswich's ambition in farmer dido the donkey from granada seen better stikers in the welsh league .

Sat May 04, 2024 7:58 pm

montyblue wrote:Sorry did' nt spot the thread ffs
take it down then not bothered
just pissed at our substitute we sourced because we could not match ipswich's ambition in farmer dido the donkey from granada seen better stikers in the welsh league .

We would have made him look like farmer Giles with a 3 wheeled tractor ...

Sat May 04, 2024 8:40 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:This was covered earlier in the week, don’t know why you started a new thread on it.

I reckon Bournemouth will loan or sell him to another Championship team anyway, he can’t cope with the quality of Premier League defenders.

Cos they're related.

Sat May 04, 2024 9:13 pm

montyblue wrote:A lot on here slated him for choosing ipswich to further his career and has 12 months left with them in the prem

100% Moore was right

Real quality won’t sign for this Utter Garbage Regime, I certainly would not

Sat May 04, 2024 10:37 pm

montyblue wrote:A lot on here slated him for choosing ipswich to further his career and has 12 months left with them in the prem

Yes he was right for choosing Ipswich - The question should be what happened to the " Done Deal " -
To Us as some said was going to happen ???

Sun May 05, 2024 2:49 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Yes he was right for choosing Ipswich - The question should be what happened to the " Done Deal " -
To Us as some said was going to happen ???

Have not heard from those in the know who like you said was a done deal obviously not and i suppose itsacase of let slerping dogs lie.

Sun May 05, 2024 3:31 pm

Why would he have chosen us over Ipswich anyway?

They were around the top two in January and all we had was a slim at best chance of 6th.

Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 am

He was right; but he proved he was a mercenary looking out for no one than himself...

No issue with that until you consider he told Erol Bulut he wanted to come to us and then used Bournemouth as a 'reason' he couldn't...

I was ready to accept him back here in January and accept we need his 'type' of player for next season but I won't like him as a character; he'll just be 'using' us in the absence of a better option...

I'll be gobsmacked if he signs at Ipswich or returns to Bournemouth for next season...

Mon May 06, 2024 12:28 pm

I still can’t forgive him for the way he “downed tools” and just refused to put a shift in for us. A total lack of professionalism.

Mon May 06, 2024 1:39 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I still can’t forgive him for the way he “downed tools” and just refused to put a shift in for us. A total lack of professionalism.

100% :thumbup:

Can you imagine doing that in your job? :o :ayatollah:

Mon May 06, 2024 2:04 pm

Sven wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:I still can’t forgive him for the way he “downed tools” and just refused to put a shift in for us. A total lack of professionalism.

100% :thumbup:

Can you imagine doing that in your job? :o :ayatollah:

No, I couldn’t. I don’t think I have it in me. Although, I’ve never tried getting a transfer to the Premier League. :laughing5:

Seriously though, when we needed him to lead the line on that dreadful run, he was just sulking around the pitch. Absolutely unforgivable.