Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT EROL BULUT HAS ASKED / DEMANDED FROM VINCENT TAN:

Fri May 03, 2024 2:12 pm

100% A DECENT MANAGER SHOULD BE BACKED AND SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS AGREED MONTHS AGO:

Respect should be shown by Tan.

WHAT EROL BULUT HAS ASKED / DEMANDED FROM VINCENT TAN:

Erol Bulut:

Erol Bulut says Cardiff City must look to improve in every department if they are to achieve their goal of returning to the Premier League.

“I have told the board we need investment next season, I am waiting on them to come back to me.”

And he says the signing of new players is the “first step” for Cardiff this summer.
“Of course for this, the budget is important.”

“When we want to go to the next level, we have to be focused on this and work like this to go that direction – not only me, everybody in the club.”

“It’s not only players. I will try to make my coaching staff bigger next season,” he added.
“For recruitment, we have to work on scouts [and] we have brought already one or two in. We have to add a little bit in every part so we can go up all together as a club.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WHAT EROL BULUT HAS ASKED / DEMANDED FROM VINCENT TAN:

Fri May 03, 2024 2:27 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 03, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply:

Fri May 03, 2024 3:07 pm

Very fair things to ask for and I’m sure most fans will agree that’s what we need to get in the top six.

We need a good budget for new players, more coaches and a better recruitment department.

What Bulut is asking for is very fair.

Fri May 03, 2024 3:10 pm

The thing about this is that what EB is asking for is not unreasonable.

The board certainly give the impression that they don't know what they're doing or know how to get the club to where they want it to be.

EB however, does seem to know what he wants and how to achieve it

I really do think if he is backed and can get 5-6 decent players and a decent coaching set up then he can do well

All costs money though I know

Fri May 03, 2024 3:14 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Very fair things to ask for and I’m sure most fans will agree that’s what we need to get in the top six.

We need a good budget for new players, more coaches and a better recruitment department.

What Bulut is asking for is very fair.

You never know, at may all but fine details have been agreed. :bluescarf:

Fri May 03, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply:

Fri May 03, 2024 3:43 pm

Annis hopefully, the budget one way or another will be part of the good news for next season.

We are in a solid position we should support him and kick on :ayatollah:

Fri May 03, 2024 5:16 pm

What he is asking for is what any decent manager who knows what he's doing would require to progress from this season....
People may not have liked some of his tactics but what this statement says is I know what I'm doing.

Fri May 03, 2024 6:30 pm

Backing ? He hasn't given him a contract yet has he?

Fri May 03, 2024 6:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What he is asking for is what any decent manager who knows what he's doing would require to progress from this season....
People may not have liked some of his tactics but what this statement says is I know what I'm doing.

Absolutely Spot on Allan

Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 pm

JulesK wrote:Backing ? He hasn't given him a contract yet has he?

That’s because Jules, your mate Tan is running our club like a circus

Fri May 03, 2024 6:59 pm

Bluebina wrote:Annis hopefully, the budget one way or another will be part of the good news for next season.

Mark,

I am hoping the good news will still happen.

Fri May 03, 2024 7:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What he is asking for is what any decent manager who knows what he's doing would require to progress from this season....

Absolutely Spot on Allan

Annis it will be a total disaster if he doesn't get sufficient backing to carry out most of his reforms... yes be some disappointments regarding platers coming in every club suffers that but cannot have similar situation as in January namely lack of funds at last minute..... I wouldn’t even say striker is top priority more important is midfield/ defence simply because 30 goal striker didn't help Blackburn other than keep them up ... as we know 4 or 5 players scoring 9 or more goals is better than one doing all scoring ....

Fri May 03, 2024 7:45 pm

Hats off to tan if he backs him but a riot should ensue if he does'nt
We have languished long enough.

Fri May 03, 2024 7:56 pm

montyblue wrote:Hats off to tan if he backs him but a riot should ensue if he does'nt

Owner aside it will take courage to put a lot of money into signing players with the finances at every championship club stretched only Watford I think made any profit with some clubs nearing ffp limits
.. looks as if the cost cutting as paid off at city but doesnt mean go mad again chasing the dream? but also as you say if doesn't reasonably back him deep questions need to be asked over his commitment to club... whilst understand smaller supported clubs being frugal city shouldn't be amongst them

Fri May 03, 2024 8:01 pm

Reply:

Fri May 03, 2024 8:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:Hats off to tan if he backs him but a riot should ensue if he does'nt

Owner aside it will take courage to put a lot of money into signing players with the finances at every championship club stretched only Watford I think made any profit with some clubs nearing ffp limits
.. looks as if the cost cutting as paid off at city but doesnt mean go mad again chasing the dream? but also as you say if doesn't reasonably back him deep questions need to be asked over his commitment to club... whilst understand smaller supported clubs being frugal city shouldn't be amongst them

Allan
Crossroads have been reached i think so time to come off the fence for the board
Early start tomorrow rotherham breakfast in wetherspoons rotherham.

Fri May 03, 2024 8:44 pm

"Languished long enough" ? Are you for real Monty ? Other than the last 2 seasons, we've not finished in the bottom half of the Championship since 2006.

Enjoy the good times because that's what they are compared to the bad old days of the 80's and 90's.

Fri May 03, 2024 9:10 pm

montyblue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan
Crossroads have been reached i think so time to come off the fence for the board
Early start tomorrow rotherham breakfast in wetherspoons rotherham.

Yes next season is going to be a brilliant opportunity to go for top 2 given sides that potentially be in championship are not like Leicester Leeds ect this season.

Fri May 03, 2024 11:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:Annis hopefully, the budget one way or another will be part of the good news for next season.

Mark,

Sounds ominous Annis, you think it may not happen now ??

Sat May 04, 2024 12:56 am

Monty, I think you're mixing Vincent Tan up with the Kaiser Chiefs by predicting a riot; they're in the other Cardiff stadium in June...! ;) :ayatollah: :laughing6:

Sat May 04, 2024 6:09 am

Reply:

Sat May 04, 2024 7:11 am

Anyone know how much we are allowed to spend?
I hope EB stays and gets backing, but understand that VT would be cautious after disasters like Cornelius, Madine, and sad to say Ramsey. That’s nigh £20M down the swanee..

Sat May 04, 2024 8:09 am

Forever Blue wrote:
JulesK wrote:Backing ? He hasn't given him a contract yet has he?

That’s because Jules, your mate Tan is running our club like a circus

Well I could sink to your low and say your mate Sam nearly folded us but I wouldn't as its banter.Hmmmm
NOW I'M PUTTING THIS IN CAPITALS.
TAN OUT, DALMAN OUT , CHOO OUT ( though I do wonder why he was ever in) WHO HAS GOT THE MONEY ANNIS AS ITS QUITE OBVIOUS TAN AIN'T GOING WITHIS MONEY BACK?

Sat May 04, 2024 8:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Mark,

Fingers crossed Annis, never a dull moment, and on to the next season :thumbup:

Sat May 04, 2024 1:22 pm

If he hadn't signed i can see any contract being withdrawn

Sat May 04, 2024 1:24 pm

Could be a riot if tan keeps him after today.

Sat May 04, 2024 1:39 pm

we beat Ipswich & southampton so we can play then we get stuffed by boro in 45 minutes terrible second half then today it is clear those player or the manager have no pride for Cardiff City.

Then we have Tan who does not want to be our owner he wanted to rule us and change us we stood our grounds and said no this is a blue club and then Tan lost his love he still thinks we should love him but lets be honest after the red shirts the public sacking of malky and then the crap of all the Sala business he may have put lots of money into the club but he has destroyed
the club too

Now we have a manager who I believe more interested in his own contract and money than how his team play as today this season has proved.

Our club is a mess everywhere

Sat May 04, 2024 5:08 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:

Could be a riot if tan keeps him after today.

I hated every minute of that sh.t show today we travelled 7am this morning all the way to play the bottom team and we get slaugtered absolutly no excuses warnock would not let that happen bulut did.