Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “On the Sale of Adams”

Fri May 03, 2024 9:04 am

Erol Bulut:

"I congratulated Adams for the victory," Bulut said when asked about Adams' situation. "They got promoted. He was a big part from the season and helped the team a lot to get promoted.

"New season, if we are all together here, we will see how it goes. He is still under contract of Cardiff City - he is a Cardiff City player. So let's see how he thinks, how his manager is thinking, how the clubs are thinking - Cardiff City and Derby - and we will see.

"I think there was interest in him, very much, and they took him. But if [they want to sign him permanently], they have to discuss with our board, I don’t make the final decision’s.”

When asked about his future after achieving promotion last weekend, Adams said: "I can't say it - it's so difficult! It's never goodbye from me.

"First of all I'm going to enjoy my summer! I don't know where I'm going to be. I'll enjoy my summer first and foremost and then we'll see where we're at, but I've enjoyed every single minute of it and thank you so much for having me here."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “On the Sale of Adams”

Fri May 03, 2024 9:05 am

Derby County have offered £300,000 to sign Cardiff midfielder Ebou Adams on a permanent deal this summer. Cardiff are willing to sell but want double that figure from the newly promoted Rams. #DCFC #ccfc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “On the Sale of Adams”

Fri May 03, 2024 10:24 am

Reply: