Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" SEASON TICKETS - SO WHOSE RENEWED ON HERE?"

Thu May 02, 2024 9:56 am

Renewed ours in 117 as per usual as it's the law. Also spoke with the ticket office, sales very good apparently which is good news.

The mahoooosive Wayne Nash atmosphere killing no-mans land between the home and away is unfortunately set to continue for a second season, if it increases any further we will all have to watch the match from the car parks.

So come on then, who of you old rascals have renewed for the greatest white-knuckle rollercoaster ride on the world that is Cardiff City FC?

Re: " SEASON TICKETS - SO WHOSE RENEWED ON HERE?"

Thu May 02, 2024 9:59 am

still waiting on the Managers situation to be resolved

Thu May 02, 2024 10:05 am

MOZZER1 wrote:still waiting on the Managers situation to be resolved

So is he! :laughing6:

Thu May 02, 2024 10:12 am

Renued best seats in the house! :clap:

Thu May 02, 2024 10:37 am

Yup. Sorted a few weeks ago.
Support the club and have done since 1977, regardless of whoever is in charge. :old: :bluescarf:

Thu May 02, 2024 11:54 am

Yes bit the bulit (see what i did there) and renewed as i had no choice im addicted, if they bought mad mick back id still have to go.

Thu May 02, 2024 12:44 pm

Already renewed

Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Wasn't going to because of the lack of entertainment but my daughter is twelve and it's something we do together so want to keep the bond going as long as I can. Even she said the football is pathetic dad,

Thu May 02, 2024 12:57 pm

I have :bluebird:

Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 pm

Renewed last week

Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 pm

Yes,I support the club not the regime.
Tan out

Thu May 02, 2024 1:22 pm

I Have...been watching them from 1961.....so its in my blue blood......... :occasion5:

Thu May 02, 2024 1:45 pm

:thumbright:

Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Renewed ours in 117 as per usual as it's the law. Also spoke with the ticket office, sales very good apparently which is good news.

The mahoooosive Wayne Nash atmosphere killing no-mans land between the home and away is unfortunately set to continue for a second season, if it increases any further we will all have to watch the match from the car parks.

So come on then, who of you old rascals have renewed for the greatest white-knuckle rollercoaster ride on the world that is Cardiff City FC?

Not yet. I'm only delaying due to lack of clarity with 3pm kick offs etc

Thu May 02, 2024 2:08 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Renewed ours in 117 as per usual as it's the law. Also spoke with the ticket office, sales very good apparently which is good news.

Not yet. I'm only delaying due to lack of clarity with 3pm kick offs etc

There’s no lack of clarity.

The amount of 3pm kick offs will be reduced significantly.

There will be at least five live Championship games every weekend (so a maximum of seven at 3pm every weekend). They’ll also show five League One and League Two games every weekend.

All teams will have more matches shown live than before and fans will have a bigger notice period on matches being moved for TV.

The first round of TV matches will be announced on fixture release day.

This was all announced last year so fans have had plenty of warning.

Thu May 02, 2024 2:19 pm

:thumbup: :bluescarf: :occasion5:

Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm

Of course :old: :thumbright:

Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 pm

Not yet as been on hols and payed for repairs to my van. Will 100% be renewing though, not just renewing but moving ends too lol

Thu May 02, 2024 4:18 pm

Yeah renewed a couple of weeks ago :ayatollah:

Thu May 02, 2024 6:07 pm

Nope...won't be watching a bullutt team every week..I can watch paint dry in the house

Thu May 02, 2024 11:38 pm

litoblues wrote:Nope...won't be watching a bullutt team every week..I can watch paint dry in the house

Good, you won’t be missed going by that comment.

I support the club whoever the manager is. I’d have a season ticket even if we were in non league.

Fri May 03, 2024 1:50 am

Me and my brother renewed ours the week they went on sale. Half way line on the

Fri May 03, 2024 9:45 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
litoblues wrote:Nope...won't be watching a bullutt team every week..I can watch paint dry in the house

Good, you won’t be missed going by that comment.

I support the club whoever the manager is. I’d have a season ticket even if we were in non league.

Agree , whoever is the owner or manager it's our club

Fri May 03, 2024 12:38 pm

We often beat ourselves up as fans at times, atmosphere etc but I actually think our fans are superb as the hopefully high ST sales show. We haven't had a lot to cheer about for quite a few years and it is important that we have that, as it's been pretty tough and still is really, yet we all come back.

And I can understand those that may not or are waiting to see what happens next season. For the first time in 50 years of service as a fan, I seriously considered leaving early at the Sunderland game and going back to the pub. I didn't in the end but I understand the sentiment.

Let's hope that the club does too (not holding my breath) and give us all something to look forward to for next season and the future too.

Fri May 03, 2024 1:23 pm

Yeah, for all the moaning i bought our two. :bluebird: :bluebird:

The league position says he should have been offered sooner but the lack of adventure in the football needed to be called out as well.

Fri May 03, 2024 2:59 pm

No, I've seen enough poor football and results to realise the lack of ambition from own owner.
When I was a young man in the 1970's and 80's, I'd follow Cardiff where ever they were in which ever league.
We later had some fabulous times under the ownership of Sam Hammam and Vincent Tan (in his early days).
However, now I am older my enthusiasm for watching poor or mediocre football has slowly disappeared.
Therefore, from next season, I'll take it game by game, paying on the day.
Unless I can see improvement in the squad and style of football, along with results, I think my support at the ground will slowly ebb away.
I will always closely follow Cardiff City, but cannot promise to be an attending supporter.

Fri May 03, 2024 7:05 pm

Renewed first day, I always say I won’t, I always do. I’m a Cardiff City season ticket holder, and always will be.

Fri May 03, 2024 9:16 pm

Renewed a few weeks been a bluebird for over 50 years

Sat May 04, 2024 6:35 am

Yep. Love the excuses for not though, end of the day mid table in the championship isn’t the worst place we’ve been. I guess you’re either loyal or you’re not, but each to their own.

Sat May 04, 2024 7:32 am

Renewed. Another season of moaning and disappointment beckons. It's good for the soul..