Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who on here is going to Rotherham?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 am

I’ll be at Rotherham on Saturday, getting a 7am train from here.

Who on here is going?

Hopefully take a decent following as it’s the last game of the season and a little bit of an edge after what happened last season.

Looking like a good day in terms of the weather as well.

Normally a good away day to be fair with plenty of places to have a drink, can create a decent atmosphere in the away end and close to the City Centre.

Re: Who on here is going to Rotherham?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:52 am

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:19 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I’ll be at Rotherham on Saturday, getting a 7am train from here.

Who on here is going?

Hopefully take a decent following as it’s the last game of the season and a little bit of an edge after what happened last season.

Looking like a good day in terms of the weather as well.

Normally a good away day to be fair with plenty of places to have a drink, can create a decent atmosphere in the away end and close to the City Centre.

Me and my mate going from newtown good few pubs in the centre coiple welcome away there' s a social club in the centre which was welcoming they might not be a happy bunch saturday as there going down and with our previous with watergate last season iwe have umberella hats but may don them when in the ground rather than the pub
don' t want to start a punch up to early on but had colours on full display no problem apartfrom pub stating no away fans
did see one opposite wetherspoons no away fans.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:35 pm

I’m there too with my youngest boy , he wants to go to every away game this season , he loves it ,
We have the snorkels ready :ayatollah: :bluebird: :occasion5:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:34 pm

Richy roofer ccfc wrote:I’m there too with my youngest boy , he wants to go to every away game this season , he loves it ,

Does'nt seem to be much enthusiasm for rotherham to early a start for some there will be no football till august so might aswell enjoy the last and probably more of the youngsters hopefully and won't have to travel there next season as they are relegated and swap with derby county a better day out .

Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 pm

montyblue wrote:
Richy roofer ccfc wrote:I’m there too with my youngest boy , he wants to go to every away game this season , he loves it ,

Does'nt seem to be much enthusiasm for rotherham to early a start for some there will be no football till august so might aswell enjoy the last and probably more of the youngsters hopefully and won't have to travel there next season as they are relegated and swap with derby county a better day out .

Spot on Monty, enjoy it while we still have football to go to and no Euros for Wales this Summer.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:27 pm

montyblue wrote:

Yeh deffo looking forward to seeing the youngsters play , and give the Rotherham fans a wave goodbye ,
Let’s hope for an entertaining game for the last one , we have about 1800 going up I think ??
:bluebird: :occasion5: