Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Steve Morison relegated “

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:03 pm

No idea why he took that job when he could have easily got Hornchurch promoted and then find an EFL job in the summer.

Was always unlikely to stay up with Sutton.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Steve Morison relegated “

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 pm

Money? Can't imagine Hornchurch wage was much at all. Sutton 'were' an EFL club

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 pm

I assume he signed for more than the seasons end? If so he is in the national league next year that is at least on the radar....Not sure too many EFL clubs were rushing to sign him

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

Exactly. Still a much higher standard than Hornchurch. I can see exactly why he left.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 pm

Good enough for the tw*t , horrible pig headed prick.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Exactly. Still a much higher standard than Hornchurch. I can see exactly why he left.

I disagree , he was fully backed there and in his CV he would of had Champions , now he has relegated and to Non league

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Exactly. Still a much higher standard than Hornchurch. I can see exactly why he left.

I disagree , he was fully backed there and in his CV he would of had Champions , now he has relegated and to Non league

But still two level above Hornchurch.

Anyway they didn't miss him when he left.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Oh come on... He basically won the league for them. They were top when he left? With a much better team than everyone else, it was nailed on, surely?

I'm saying it came down to money. Also, a higher standard of football. Thats a fact.

He's have far more on his CV if he did manage to turn Sutton around and keep them up. Well worth it, especially for an arrogant knob like him. But I see the challenge, and I think most would've taken it.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I assume he signed for more than the seasons end? If so he is in the national league next year that is at least on the radar....Not sure too many EFL clubs were rushing to sign him

Apparently fans want him to stay ..
They were doomed when he took over but got them within a win of staying up....

Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm

Unlucky.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:46 am

i seen he bagged alot of draws whilst taking charge there, maybe it will hollow his ego a little bit ? doubt it though hes a tosser

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:36 pm

That was our outlook under him as a manager. Can’t believe Tan wanted him back in the summer :banghead:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:20 pm

Good, horrible pr1ck

Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 pm

He laid a good foundation at Hornchurch.
Promoted with 100 points.
Sutton have released a lot of players
He's staying on..
Good luck to him

Thu May 02, 2024 9:16 am

He was on talksport last night, seemed very happy and carefree of the relegation and that it wasn't anything to do with him :laughing6:

Boy and a half :laughing6: