Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

These 'big changes' talked about?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

I really hope as I'm sure we all do that a previous post about big changes in the summer is not just click bait .....because boy we need drastic changes

Re: These 'big changes' talked about?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

I agree but I think you need to read the whole thread again to see no actual information was provided on what the 'positive changes' were...

Since then, people have got a bit carried away and need to temper their expectations... :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:02 pm

Sven wrote:I agree but I think you need to read the whole thread again to see no actual information was provided on what the 'positive changes' were...

Since then, people have got a bit carried away and need to temper their expectations... :ayatollah:

:lol:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:51 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:I agree but I think you need to read the whole thread again to see no actual information was provided on what the 'positive changes' were...

:ltol:[/quote
Totally agree wez

Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:06 pm

wez1927 wrote:

lol. What a silly post Sven. Or yours is an excellent post and the thread that’s referred to is a silly thread.

Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 pm

For those who missed the post - Here is the link ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238617

Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm

Pointless putting the post out in that case. Either say what it is, or say nothing.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 am

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

lol. What a silly post Sven. Or yours is an excellent post and the thread that’s referred to is a silly thread.

Hmmm, either or, is it...? :?

Wez was the only one to suggest a 'new owner' on the thread I refer to (see Top Cat's post for further reading) and he has since recoiled from that... ;)

Other than that, my point stands that people need to temper their expectations, so I'm not sure what the laughs are about, although it is noted that you (yet again) don't know what you are babbling on about... ;) :roll:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:44 am

Sven wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Wez was the only one to suggest a 'new owner' on the thread I refer to (see Top Cat's post for further reading) and he has since recoiled from that... ;)

Other than that, my point stands that people need to temper their expectations, so I'm not sure what the laughs are about, although it is noted that you (yet again) don't know what you are babbling on about... ;) :roll:

What I mean is if there’s positive changes coming coming in the summer which were posted by a well respected and experienced poster who knows a lot about the club (foreverblue) so people have the right to be excited and discuss what they hope this means to them.
Or your spot on when you hint at the information put out by foreverblue is way off the mark.
So I don’t know for definite which is right, so you correct I don’t know what I’m talking about so I’m sitting on the fence if that’s ok with you. Unlike some people I don’t think my opions are actual fact.
Is that ok with you?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:39 am

Don't we get this every end of season, if something exciting was going to happen it would have been put out there, certainly not a takeover we would be aware by now

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:16 pm

Cantonblue.ian wrote:
Sven wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What I mean is if there’s positive changes coming coming in the summer which were posted by a well respected and experienced poster who knows a lot about the club (foreverblue) so people have the right to be excited and discuss what they hope this means to them.
Or your spot on when you hint at the information put out by foreverblue is way off the mark.
So I don’t know for definite which is right, so you correct I don’t know what I’m talking about so I’m sitting on the fence if that’s ok with you. Unlike some people I don’t think my opions are actual fact.
Is that ok with you?

Not really, as my point was clear in that Annis at no point said what the 'positive news' was; only that it wasn't a return for Sam...

Others simply made assumptions that are now showing to be incorrect... :thumbup:

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 pm

Sven wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
Sven wrote:
Cantonblue.ian wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Is that ok with you?

Not really, as my point was clear in that Annis at no point said what the 'positive news' was; only that it wasn't a return for Sam...

Others simply made assumptions that are now showing to be incorrect... :thumbup:

Chris it looks like one pheory gone out window that new owners want own man in as Tan approves bulut staying.... so what's next on the list of positive news?

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:29 pm

not claiming to be ITK at all, but heard myself, the club, to celebrate the 125 year, they are having our proper badge back. no little worm etc, whether or not that is true i don't know. rumours flying around left right and centre atm

Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:07 pm

bluebird04 wrote:not claiming to be ITK at all, but heard myself, the club, to celebrate the 125 year, they are having our proper badge back. no little worm etc, whether or not that is true i don't know. rumours flying around left right and centre atm

You have just added to the rumours. Be nice to have the old badge back though.

Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:28 pm

montyblue wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:not claiming to be ITK at all, but heard myself, the club, to celebrate the 125 year, they are having our proper badge back. no little worm etc, whether or not that is true i don't know. rumours flying around left right and centre atm

You have just added to the rumours. Be nice to have the old badge back though.

I realised after i said it haha, however that's all I have heard, its regarding the badge

Wed May 01, 2024 9:29 pm

Ah yes, the “breaking news” thread whereby the breaking news was that there would be some news at some point in the future. Pure click bait.

Wed May 01, 2024 10:39 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Ah yes, the “breaking news” thread whereby the breaking news was that there would be some news at some point in the future. Pure click bait.

You’re talking complete horse shit with no knowledge of the situation, it wasn’t clickbait in the slightest.

It will be an interesting summer.

Thu May 02, 2024 4:17 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Ah yes, the “breaking news” thread whereby the breaking news was that there would be some news at some point in the future. Pure click bait.

You’re talking complete horse shit with no knowledge of the situation, it wasn’t clickbait in the slightest.

It will be an interesting summer.

Very interesting Ned, some people just cannot stop themselves :banghead: :thumbup:

Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 am

WHAT BIG CHANGES ?

Thu May 02, 2024 7:02 am

It will be an interesting summer with all this rain we having

Thu May 02, 2024 7:53 am

Going back to the days of unofficial leaks!!!

I quite liked the last few years when nobody knew F%%K ALL.