Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ WE NEED VINCENT TAN “

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:33 pm

WE NEED VINCENT TAN TO GO IF CARDIFF CITY ARE EVER TO PROGRESS. END OF.

Season after season it’s been miserable now for years.

Tan and Co have NO love or even care for Cardiff City.

We need change this Summer.

“I PROMISE YOU THEIR ARE BUYERS WANTING CARDIFF CITY FC”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ WE NEED VINCENT TAN “

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:39 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WE NEED VINCENT TAN TO GO IF CARDIFF CITY ARE EVER TO PROGRESS. END OF.

Whos replacing him then ?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:WE NEED VINCENT TAN TO GO IF CARDIFF CITY ARE EVER TO PROGRESS. END OF.

There are offers in and you know it, Tan is losing money every month, so cut his losses and go.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

Replies:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

Whoever it is that eventually buys us, either needs to be a big football person, or has enough common sense to appoint a director of football to oversee the most important aspects of the club, I.e the football.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

There are offers in and you know it, Tan is losing money every month, so cut his losses and go.

Whoever comes in will lose 11 million a season , every championship club is in the same boat, a big oil backed middle Eastern country would be good :lol:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:50 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Whoever comes in will lose 11 million a season , every championship club is in the same boat, a big oil backed middle Eastern country would be good :lol:

I think
You want Tan to stay

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm

Typical wez always a love in with Tan for gods sake smell the bloody coffee and get out of his camp!!!

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

Reply:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:58 pm

Earnestp wrote:Typical wez always a love in with Tan for gods sake smell the bloody coffee and get out of his camp!!!

It’s unbelievable and you would actually think by now Wez, would see Tan will not take our club forward.

I really can’t believe Wez, it’s beyond a joke anymore.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm

How can he sell up while the Sala case is ongoing .How can you factor this in to any possible takeover or will he look for someone to co own the club

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:22 pm

Tan is poison

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I think
You want Tan to stay

I've never said that , you keep ignoring my posts I've said he should sell up but to thecroght person , it's you that doesn't let the past go , you keep menenting my name in post without really reading what I've said for 2 years now others have pulled you up on it too .it's quite simple invest or move on .that's been my stance for years now .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 pm

Earnestp wrote:Typical wez always a love in with Tan for gods sake smell the bloody coffee and get out of his camp!!!

Another person probably a multiple account holder that doesn't read my posts over the last few years properly getting boring now .who's going to buy us and lose money each year ?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 pm

Problem is that there may be people looking to buy the club but tan keeps saying no to them.
Tan has Cardiff at the very bottom of his priority list of things to sort out and thats why we never see him.
He simply dont care

And we can keep saying Tan needs to go but the club never take notice of what us fans want otherwise they would communicate but they never do.
In my opinion the sooner tan and the board go the better.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It’s unbelievable and you would actually think by now Wez, would see Tan will not take our club forward.

I really can’t believe Wez, it’s beyond a joke anymore.

What can't you believe that I've said for years he should invest more or sell up ? Are you that stupid and blinded with hatred of tan that you dont read posts properly? .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:41 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Problem is that there may be people looking to buy the club but tan keeps saying no to them.
Tan has Cardiff at the very bottom of his priority list of things to sort out and thats why we never see him.
He simply dont care

And we can keep saying Tan needs to go but the club never take notice of what us fans want otherwise they would communicate but they never do.
In my opinion the sooner tan and the board go the better.

If a person come ins with a low offer for your family business in your logic they should sell it ? People know the price he's said it often enough , if a buyer comes in with an offer that he thinks is acceptable then we will be sold .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:45 pm

Problem is wez is that he's asking for an unrealistic amount, and considering the amount of money he is losing season on season, is it not better to take a 'decent' offer and cut his losses?

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Problem is wez is that he's asking for an unrealistic amount, and considering the amount of money he is losing season on season, is it not better to take a 'decent' offer and cut his losses?

Or on the flipside, the offers are low ball trying to get a bargain due to the Sala case.

The price is the price. If Tan wants to reject bids that is his perogative even if he is losing money year on year.

We are obviously not looking at super rich investors if they are trying to get a bargain.

and yes I do understand how negotiating works but the sides must be well apart if offers are rejected so quickly.

It's time for Tan to go but we need the right buyers.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Problem is wez is that he's asking for an unrealistic amount, and considering the amount of money he is losing season on season, is it not better to take a 'decent' offer and cut his losses?

We arevworth well over 100 million I spoke with Sam directly last season he said he thinks its 60 million I disagreed with him the stadium alone is worth more than that .I know another offer in total would of been 100 million but it was a lot of if and buts with that not straight cash .it's simple pay the money or don't get the club, tan is down 250 million remember ,why would he take 60 million? He's rich enough to sit on it inflation alone over years would get more money back .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:55 pm

Wayne S wrote:

Or on the flipside, the offers are low ball trying to get a bargain due to the Sala case.

The price is the price. If Tan wants to reject bids that is his perogative even if he is losing money year on year.

We are obviously not looking at super rich investors if they are trying to get a bargain.

and yes I do understand how negotiating works but the sides must be well apart if offers are rejected so quickly.

It's time for Tan to go but we need the right buyers.

It is time for him to go but the right buyers we need .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:03 pm

I kept fairly quiet over the last 12months on Tan and he ownership. Annis you are spot on of course. For such a respected and successful businessman, I cannot believe how he has not make a huge success out of our Club.

Clearly has no affinity or interest, and also clearly happy to throw good money after bad. I have sympathy for the man as I'd want to get as much money back on the club as I can, but when you invest little, and that amount gets smaller each year, the your value will Continue to go Dowm and down.

Ive quietened as, at the moment, there is nothing I can do. I do believe that a Sam return is not dead in the water yet.

In reality when has pride ever stopped a proper businessman from concluding a sensible business deal?

Vincent, Sam is more popular than you, but he can give you the chance of getting as much of your money back as anyone else.

It's really your call. Why am I speaking like this on a message board? Because I believe you and/or your staff read it.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm

wez1927 wrote:

We arevworth well over 100 million I spoke with Sam directly last season he said he thinks its 60 million I disagreed with him the stadium alone is worth more than that .I know another offer in total would of been 100 million but it was a lot of if and buts with that not straight cash .it's simple pay the money or don't get the club, tan is down 250 million remember ,why would he take 60 million? He's rich enough to sit on it inflation alone over years would get more money back .

Worth and what someone is prepared to pay is two different things, he might aswell take a lower offer as he's loosing money anyway? So in the long run it would be doing the guy a favour.

If we don't extend buluts contract and back him or whoever is incharge I'm afraid number will drop drastically, he has to go asap

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 pm

Oh and annis cheers for the headline I thought you changed you mind about the clown! Haha

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:46 pm

kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Worth and what someone is prepared to pay is two different things, he might aswell take a lower offer as he's loosing money anyway? So in the long run it would be doing the guy a favour.

If we don't extend buluts contract and back him or whoever is incharge I'm afraid number will drop drastically, he has to go asap

Why would he take a lower offer ? , multi millionaires can set on assets for years they sell when the timec is right 11 million a year is peanuts to him .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Why would he take a lower offer ? , multi millionaires can set on assets for years they sell when the timec is right 11 million a year is peanuts to him .

On a slightly different topic, Victoria Beckhams fashion brand loses millions every year, It should have folded years ago, but they have different accountants to the likes of you or me.

They offset her losses against the main holding company....Its a different game at the top table

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:30 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

On a slightly different topic, Victoria Beckhams fashion brand loses millions every year, It should have folded years ago, but they have different accountants to the likes of you or me.

They offset her losses against the main holding company....Its a different game at the top table

Agree, what common folk like us don't realise is that Tan can make and lose millions per day , it's a plaything for the likes of him .

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm

Abbo thinks Bulut is staying

https://twitter.com/PaulAbbandonato

Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 pm

Reply: