Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ I believe in them and they will deliver.”

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:10 pm

Erol Bulut:

“ I believe in them and they will deliver.”

"Of course we will try to use young players again," Bulut said. "My bench will be full of U21 players because of the amount of injuries we have. But I trust them and I believe them, they are the future of the club.

"When we look at how those three guys last week played [Cian Ashford, Luey Giles and Raheem Conte] I hope this was a good signal for the other U21 players who will be on the bench to show themselves. Everybody, I think, is waiting for those minutes to show something.

"The mentality of those young guys is really good. Not one of them is flying, they keep their feet on the ground and it is a good sign
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ I believe in them and they will deliver.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Erol Bulut:

“Of course we will try to use young players again. My bench will be full of U21 players because of the amount of injuries we have. But I trust them and I believe them, they are the future of the club.

"When we look at how those three guys last week played [Cian Ashford, Luey Giles and Raheem Conte] I hope this was a good signal for the other U21 players who will be on the bench to show themselves. Everybody, I think, is waiting for those minutes to show something.

"The mentality of those young guys is really good. Not one of them is flying, they keep their feet on the ground and it is a good sign.

"It will be a good opportunity for some young players to show themselves. I am optimistic they will show a good performance."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:12 pm

Bet he starts with Romeo right back and not the academy lad he might get 20 mins at the end again
Same with the left back be tanner again

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 pm

Looks like farmer dido will lead the line sat if meite is also out for the season.