Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: YESTERDAY FC NANTES: “ EMILIANO SALA “

Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Why do people need to come on here to admit they were right or wrong for expressing an opinion on court case? You keep bringing up all cases Tan as lost why not keep to the thread topic ? You hate tan we all get that but others are more pragmatic about things so have different opinion or would you prefer if everyone one hated Tan like you? Be very boring forum if they did...... no matter what you think club as the right to seek redress from nante if its proved they were liable for actions of McKay ? if court decides they're not hopefully that's end of this sorry saga and Tan departs club soon.... then most on here can start to complain about new owners .. :o

Because Alan as you are one of them, always argue deliberately against my topics yet again, but when your proven wrong you disappear for days, if you want to argue that Tan is right to continue these court cases, when he loses and costs us more money, it would be nice to say, he got it wrong or you got it wrong.

I would be the first to admit I got this wrong if he wins €120 mill, I will put it in capital letters.

It’s called respect

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Why do people need to come on here to admit they were right or wrong for expressing an opinion on court case? You keep bringing up all cases Tan as lost why not keep to the thread topic ? You hate tan we all get that but others are more pragmatic about things so have different opinion or would you prefer if everyone one hated Tan like you? Be very boring forum if they did...... no matter what you think club as the right to seek redress from nante if its proved they were liable for actions of McKay ? if court decides they're not hopefully that's end of this sorry saga and Tan departs club soon.... then most on here can start to complain about new owners .. :o

Because Alan as you are one of them, always argue deliberately against my topics yet again, but when your proven wrong you disappear for days, if you want to argue that Tan is right to continue these court cases, when he loses and costs us more money, it would be nice to say, he got it wrong or you got it wrong.

I would be the first to admit I got this wrong if he wins €120 mill, I will put it in capital letters.

It’s called respect

What's your thoughts on the insurance payout the club got?

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:26 pm

JB1 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s called respect

What's your thoughts on the insurance payout the club got?

The only case we’ve actually partly won.

First ever not received it yet for some reason?

And I have been told we are only getting about £3mill not £10mill was put out by the media.

When we finally get it, it’s of course way better than nothing.
But really we should of been getting £13mill if everything had been in order.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:30 am

I do wonder how this expert estimation that we had a 50% chance of staying up will be received in a court of law, when the defense can just as responsibly argue he could have broke his leg in his first training session with us, become ill etc etc just look at Ramsey?

The possibility is figured into this oddly, but surely courts deal with facts and will not want to hand out €120mill based on probability alone and he might have been great in the Premiership, he might not have been?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:34 am

I do wonder how this expert estimation that we had a 50% chance of staying up will be received in a court of law, when the defense can just as responsibly argue he could have broke his leg in his first training session with us, become ill etc etc just look at Ramsey?

The possibility is figured into this oddly, but surely courts deal with facts and will not want to hand out €120mill based on probability alone and he might have been great in the Premiership, he might not have been?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I do wonder how this expert estimation that we had a 50% chance of staying up will be received in a court of law, when the defense can just as responsibly argue he could have broke his leg in his first training session with us, become ill etc etc just look at Ramsey?

Civil court is a mine field,

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:02 pm

So, can anyone answer if ES is legally our player why the PFA won't pay up?