Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Middlesbrough v Leeds

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:10 pm

Middlesbrough v Leeds on Sky tonight.

Good start for our opponents on Saturday, they lead 1-0 after less than ten minutes.

Re: Middlesbrough v Leeds

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:17 pm

1-1 already, Leeds equalise with a penalty

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:19 pm

2-1 Leeds.

Crazy start to this game.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:36 pm

Jones boro winger will make mincemeat of tanner.
I would like to see that giles left back.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:46 pm

montyblue wrote:Jones boro winger will make mincemeat of tanner.
I would like to see that giles left back.

To be fair to Tanner, he did ok against brooks Monty.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:50 pm

Yes i suppose he did from what i saw was not at the game but saw highlights that issa jones looks quick i will be there sat and rotherham whatever so eill see for myself.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:53 pm

HT:

Middlesbrough 2-3 Leeds

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:00 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:HT:

Middlesbrough 2-3 Leeds

Leeds a mile offside for the 3rd what the f.ck does a linesmsn have a flag for.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:01 pm

montyblue wrote:Yes i suppose he did from what i saw was not at the game but saw highlights that issa jones looks quick i will be there sat and rotherham whatever so eill see for myself.

You never know I suppose. The beauty of the championship is that the players, teams and results can be so inconsistent.
I’ll be there for Boro, swapping seats and taking the grandkids in the family stand.
Enjoy Rotherham mate, don’t forget your wellies!!! :thumbup:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:03 pm

montyblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:HT:

Middlesbrough 2-3 Leeds

Leeds a mile offside for the 3rd what the f.ck does a linesmsn have a flag for.

Agree, clearly offside. Don’t know what the linesman was looking at.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:45 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Yes i suppose he did from what i saw was not at the game but saw highlights that issa jones looks quick i will be there sat and rotherham whatever so eill see for myself.

You never know I suppose. The beauty of the championship is that the players, teams and results can be so inconsistent.
I’ll be there for Boro, swapping seats and taking the grandkids in the family stand.
Enjoy Rotherham mate, don’t forget your wellies!!! :thumbup:

Yes went to both last season there f.cking joke
Me and mate got 2 umberella rainbow hats.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:00 pm

FT:

Middlesbrough 3-4 Leeds

Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:17 pm

Updated Table
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:56 pm

Middlesbrough head coach Michael Carrick cut a frustrated figure at full time after their 4-3 home loss to Leeds United. Carrick felt a major decision went against Boro as their nine-match unbeaten run came to an end.

The former Manchester United midfielder was unhappy the officials failed to chalk off Wilfried Gnonto's goal that put the Whites 3-2 ahead in the first half at the Riverside Stadium. The Italian international clearly strayed into an offside position after collecting Cyrenscio Summerville's exquisite pass before rifling a shot past Seny Dieng.

Summerville added a fourth around the hour mark. Emmanuel Latte Lath notched a late consolation but United dug deep to grind out three points. Carrick said the Gnonto strike was a "huge moment" in the contest.