Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOW: “ CHAMPIONSHIP CURRENT FORM “

Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Just look at Erol Buluts Bluebirds
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: WOW: “ CHAMPIONSHIP CURRENT FORM “

Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:37 pm

Wow, didn’t realise we’ve been doing that well lately.

I think it shows that Bulut can get us doing well next season. He’s learning all the time and deserves to stay, in my opinion.

Could end up finishing in the top ten which would be a good achievement.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:53 pm

nice to come on here for some positivity

like to think we could get 2 more wins and finish on a high maybe a top 10 spot

Who would have thought that at the start of the season

Erol Bulut we want you to stay ............... :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:04 pm

That can’t be right. I’ve been reading this board for the last few weeks and 99% of posters say we’re crap

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:06 pm

Nice to see us up there but the -1 goal difference tells a story as well, we either win by 1 goal or get well beaten when we do lose.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:07 pm

Same here, I assumed we were bottom of the conference the way some people bang on.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:44 pm

Just throwing a spanner out there......do you think that the more Bulut gets support from us "customers" the more likely the dictator Tan is going to boot him? :bluebird:

Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:51 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Just throwing a spanner out there......do you think that the more Bulut gets support from us "customers" the more likely the dictator Tan is going to boot him? :bluebird:

It’s the type of childish move the dictator would pull

Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:56 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Just throwing a spanner out there......do you think that the more Bulut gets support from us "customers" the more likely the dictator Tan is going to boot him? :bluebird:

It’s the type of childish move the dictator would pull

You mean a spiteful tw.t.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:48 pm

That form table tells the story - When some on here were calling for the managers head back in Jan / Feb .

The new faces who joined on the 30th - 31st Jan - needed to gel and it took the last 12 games as the table shows .