Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Diedhiou

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 pm

Credit to him.

He doesn’t have the best touch in the world and I did actually laugh at a few of the things he did today (like that shot from a corner).

But it was good instincts for his goal, got involved with the crowd and did work hard.

Probably the best we’ve seen of him.

Re: Diedhiou

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:42 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Credit to him.

He doesn’t have the best touch in the world and I did actually laugh at a few of the things he did today (like that shot from a corner).

But it was good instincts for his goal, got involved with the crowd and did work hard.

Probably the best we’ve seen of him.

Nobody ribbed farmer dido more than me but would buy him a pint tonight i am on this p.ss in llandudno city hat on bril.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:12 pm

Each member of the team deserves credit today, but for Diedhiou it may spark some confidence into him

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:18 pm

Should club sign him up for good ?

Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:41 am

Ibby wrote:Should club sign him up for good ?

Na don' t be silly it could have bounced off my mum he was that close to goal.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:23 am

montyblue wrote:

Definitely not....but was in right place at right time sign of a proper striker.... :lol:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:33 am

Diedhiou has gone at championship level but he is still a better target man than Meite !!!!

Meite terrorised their left back when he went to the right and replaced Rubin who owned the last 20 mins when in his real position of central attacking midfield.

Bulut seems to be adamant on having a big lad up top, so we need to find two over the summer.

Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:41 am

llan bluebird wrote:Diedhiou has gone at championship level but he is still a better target man than Meite !!!!

Meite terrorised their left back when he went to the right and replaced Rubin who owned the last 20 mins when in his real position of central attacking midfield.

Bulut seems to be adamant on having a big lad up top, so we need to find two over the summer.

..and play Rubin in his correct position! :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Definitely not....but was in right place at right time sign of a proper striker.... :lol:

Lucky he was in the right place because Meite's "attempt" from about ten yards out in the centre of the goal was going wide :o

Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:11 pm

davids wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
montyblue wrote:

Lucky he was in the right place because Meite's "attempt" from about ten yards out in the centre of the goal was going wide :o

Yes was poor considering it went straight to him! Smodic just scored his 30th goal of season for Blackburn a club fighting relegation.....