Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“From the age of 5 my dream was to step out onto the pi

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:18 pm

"From the age of five my dream was to step out onto the pitch wearing the #CardiffCity shirt, so to finally accomplish that was a proud moment for me and my family.”

Cian Ashford is tomorrow's cover star!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “From the age of 5 my dream was to step out onto the pi

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 pm

Would like to see him start.

Let's be honest he couldn't possibly be any worse that what we have & is more than likely a lot better.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"From the age of five my dream was to step out onto the pitch wearing the #CardiffCity shirt, so to finally accomplish that was a proud moment for me and my family.”

He’s one of our own Cian Ashford He’s one of our own :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm

LORD LUCAN wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:"From the age of five my dream was to step out onto the pitch wearing the #CardiffCity shirt, so to finally accomplish that was a proud moment for me and my family.”

He’s one of our own Cian Ashford He’s one of our own :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

:thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:18 am

Hope he can step up regularly and be a massive player for us .

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:59 pm

LORD LUCAN wrote:

Like I said ONE OF OUR OWN ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED FOR THE LAD :bluebird:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:39 pm

And they say football is losing its magic
Over the moon for Cian :bluescarf:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:46 pm

Dreams Can Come True ... :bluebird:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:40 am

About time we had a few local lads in the team .we are always a better team with local boys in the team it means a lot to them and the fans love it so brilliant im so pleased for the boy we dream of playing for cardiff and hes done it .enjoy the journey a great story