Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you treat Managers Continually like this:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 pm

NO Decent Managers will come near our club.

It does not matter what you thought of Lamouchi or think or Bulut.

Our Regime / Owner are in my view ignorant / rude / No respect and don’t actually care.

Not only do these managers deserve some Respect so do Our Fans need to
Know.

Guess what Tan never even bothered to actually tell Lamouchi anything in the end, left him hanging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: If you treat Managers Continually like this:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:41 pm

Annis, this is so true and this is why we won't get better than Bulut under the current ownership

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:51 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Annis, this is so true and this is why we won't get better than Bulut under the current ownership

Absolutely we won’t.

This continues to be a Circus season after season.

The Clowns do feel have finally lost even their ardent follower.

They have to go, this summer will be very interesting.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:57 pm

Annis, not counting anything else it's just plain rude.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:35 pm

Annis

Given there's just 3 matches left, the situation with Bulut is getting farcical.

Our board come across as pig ignorant, rude and amateurish. The lack of any obvious dialogue or engagement with Bulut is so poor and disrespectful.

The club are majoring on the 125th anniversary with all the social media adverts and leaflet drops.

However, actions speak louder than words and there is no bloody action - just the sound of utter silence.

They want our money but they don't show the ambition, dedication and professionalism our fans and club deserve.

Perhaps a peaceful protest should be organised. Am I OTT with this view?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:46 pm

Totally agree.

Just watched Bulut’s press conference and he has good ideas to improve the club going forward, but he can’t do anything about it if he doesn’t know whether he’ll still be at the club.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:53 pm

It's a bit of a puzzle why Bulut hasn't been told either way. But the fact that he has not been told means that Tan hasn't decided yet. None of us can know what is getting in the way of that decision but it would be better in terms of planning for next year and in terms of providing players with some reassurance regarding the future if the decision were made soon. Of course, Tan could be thinking of selling so may be reluctant to make big decisions at this time. It is also possible that communication is taking place between Bulut and the club that we know nothing about. Who knows!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:58 pm

Basic man management skills. Sadly Tan and cronies don’t give a fck and are useless man managers.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:33 pm

crazy isnt it, bulut gets so much hate by some fans maybe they dont like the fact he goes at the board if he feels hes got something to say.

people dont seem to realise that 90% of the very good managers would never work under tan, what does tan offer ? 0 football brain 0 loyalty, top that off with his dictating attitude.

i would never want a job under the guy hes a clown

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:10 pm

Unless Tan's indifference to the Bulut situation is simply vindictiveness towards our Club, it smacks to me of a potential powershift coming in the Summer and the incoming major shareholder(s) having made their position clear that they want to appoint their own man as manager.

If Tan has been looking at a 200M selling price and new owners offering 150M, I wonder if a potential compensation payment from Nantes of circa 50M looking likely as an out of court settlement, has swayed him into selling up?

Perhaps this ties in with Annis' favourable comments about Summer movements at the Club?

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:20 pm

I've never been a Tan hater and neither am I totally convinced by Bulut's managerial ability but to show him such a lack of common courtesy is reprehensible and speaks volumes about the type of person Tan is. I think Bulut deserves far better than this and wouldn't blame him one bit if he upped and left now.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:43 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:I've never been a Tan hater and neither am I totally convinced by Bulut's managerial ability but to show him such a lack of common courtesy is reprehensible and speaks volumes about the type of person Tan is. I think Bulut deserves far better than this and wouldn't blame him one bit if he upped and left now.

I agree, although I've always been a Tan hater.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NO Decent Managers will come near our club.

Our Regime / Owner are in my view ignorant / rude / No respect and don’t actually care.

Know.

Guess what Tan never even bothered to actually tell Lamouchi anything in the end, left him hanging.

Your 100% correct in your view about Tan, he lost any interest in the club when he gave us back to our rightful colours.

But to say a decent manager won't come here, then mention Lamouchi and Bulut kind of contradicts that in my mind.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:59 pm

My feeling is that any contract is dependent on our position at the end of the season. That's why Bulut is still trying to put out his best team and not using youngsters. It would also explain why Bulut was so emotional after the Millwall game. Ultimately, our remaining games don't matter, but Bulut seems desperate to win them, playing loan players over our young players getting experience - which would be good for the future and an acceptable excuse for losing.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:10 pm

Like what. I know this is the beat-up Tan messageboard but other than Malky where were we against the dismissal you are into Harris and Morison where half the fans wanted rid of them. Lets have a look

Malky (125)- Sacked Tan felt slighted 99.9% of fans wanted him to stay
Ole (30) - Sacked Future Man U manager fans lost faith, Tan followed the crowd
Slade (86) Contract expired (fans had gutsful)
Trollope (12)- Great on paper post Wales 2016,but disaster no fan grievances
Warnock (144) Resigned as he bought badly, one chant of "sort it out" was a decent excuse for him to improve his record elsewhere
Harris (62) Sacked but fans split
McCarthy (38) Sacked Fans led Tan followed
Morison (45) Sacked because of an event (i think), most fans wanted rid
Hudson (18) no comment, fans loved the player but every man and his dog could see we were heading to L1
LaMouchi (18) - Contract expired

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 am

I think you could be the world's greatest manager but without financial backing you're screwed.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:34 am

MikeO76 wrote:

Know.

Your 100% correct in your view about Tan, he lost any interest in the club when he gave us back to our rightful colours.

But to say a decent manager won't come here, then mention Lamouchi and Bulut kind of contradicts that in my mind.

I never said they were decent, compared to Trollope, Slade, Morison etc they are way better.

The only two real decent managers were Malky and Warnock.

But Bulut has deserved to earn another year, plus even if he never he needed to be told what’s going on.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
MikeO76 wrote:

Know.

I never said they were decent, compared to Trollope, Slade, Morison etc they are way better.

But Bulut has deserved to earn another year, plus even if he never he needed to be told what’s going on.

Yeah that's fair enough, it's the way I read it.

I'm assuming the higher we finish in the league, the more money we get. Maybe this is the reason he hasn't been told.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:27 am

I'm finding this all confusing.

We are going to finish the season a lot better than last season. The question here is was it a difficult thing to do. So yes we have improved but is it such an achievement?

To say yes to it being such a good achievement is down to the fact Bulut has only been given half the tools to do the job. To say no is because most of the football has been dire and with the 6th most expensive squad in the division that is simple not good enough.

However a decision should have been made by now and because none is forthcoming I believe there is something happening behind the scene that is going to surprise us all.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am

Reply:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm

Replies:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 pm

Replies:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm

Replies:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 pm

Replies:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 pm

MikeO76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
MikeO76 wrote:

Know.

Yeah that's fair enough, it's the way I read it.

I'm assuming the higher we finish in the league, the more money we get. Maybe this is the reason he hasn't been told.

No every club gets same amount except parachute clubs ... think its around 3m to 4m plus tv money for being shown live on Sky or cup games...

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:47 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Totally agree.

Just watched Bulut’s press conference and he has good ideas to improve the club going forward, but he can’t do anything about it if he doesn’t know whether he’ll still be at the club.

The manager has been bagging on about planning for next season - when we were close to safe a month or so ago ...