Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut Reveals other Clubs are interested in NG

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:47 pm

Erol Bulut on NG:

Asked about whether he expected interest in Ng this summer, Bulut said: "I know already some clubs are interested in him. Maybe the club will get extra calls regarding Ng. In my opinion, he played a great season, six goals and four assists. For a right-back, that's good!"

When pushed on whether these offers are from the Premier League, the Bluebirds boss replied: "I think he will also get offers abroad, in Europe. He is good, but of course, the Premier League is a different calibre. He knows this also. I spoke with him about that.“

“I believe NG could play in the Premiership.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut Reveals other Clubs are interested in NG

Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:50 pm

He can definitely be good enough to play for a bottom half Premier League team.

His age is a slight issue as he’ll start getting more injuries at some point.

But I’m not surprised there’s interest.

£5m and I think someone will take him.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:28 pm

I'd rather keep him than take 5m for him.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:16 pm

If I were staying after this season, I'd sell NG.

I can't see any other way for Bulut to play his way without going to three at the back and wingbacks. If Drameh whose best form was with us and a free agent is available its a no brainer. When he has tried 3 at the back, Collins has been the third centre half.

I'd talk him up as well if I was Erol. I'd also sell Wintle as he doesn't need a "6" either and he is a good 6, other teams will buy him.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:35 pm

No surprise there is interest in NG - Been 1 of of top performing players this season .

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:02 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:No surprise there is interest in NG - Been 1 of of top performing players this season .

And last.

I say keep him and make him captain.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:No surprise there is interest in NG - Been 1 of of top performing players this season .

And last.

I say keep him and make him captain.

:thumbup:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:32 am

llan bluebird wrote:If I were staying after this season, I'd sell NG.

I can't see any other way for Bulut to play his way without going to three at the back and wingbacks. If Drameh whose best form was with us and a free agent is available its a no brainer. When he has tried 3 at the back, Collins has been the third centre half.

I'd talk him up as well if I was Erol. I'd also sell Wintle as he doesn't need a "6" either and he is a good 6, other teams will buy him.

Agree, sell Ng and bring in Drameh who would be a good replacement for us
Ng is good going forward but not so good defending against pacy players