Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THESE CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS “

Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:24 am

All out on loan:

Ojo, Evans and Zimba are out of contract and there is NO intention to Renew their Contracts.

All out on loan:

Ollie Denham, Eli King, Isaak Davies, Joel Bagan, Andy Rinomhota, Ebou Adams, Ryotaro Tsunoda, Xavier Benjamin, James Crole, Malachi Fagan-Walcott, Tom Davies, Ryan Kavanagh, Sheyi Ojo, Kieron Evans, Chanka Zimba.

Personally I would only maybe give Ebou Adams and Eli King a chance to prove themselves this Summer in pre-season and just maybe Isaak Davies OM the wing.

But deep down I don’t think any of the above are for us if we want to challenge for promotion next season.

We can’t keep carrying players if they are not good enough to be able to play Championship football week in week out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ THESE CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS “

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:17 am

Sell them all if they are worth money annis, none of them is better than we already got, sell up re invest

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:05 am

kyle08 wrote:Sell them all if they are worth money annis, none of them is better than we already got, sell up re invest

Totally agree Kyle, most can be given away to reduce our wages and bring better in.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:45 pm

I'd like us to keep Eli King. Tsunoda we haven't even seen yet.

As for the rest I'd let them go, if we can get a few quid then even better

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:05 pm

I think Eli King will be Ralls replacement, Bulut (I assume he stays) will love him. Technically very good (all out academy kids are) and physically a beast

Davies is a bit like Grant in not playing in their optimal position. I don't think Grant is a "winger" he is an inside forward playing in the channel between the edge of the penalty box and "D". To do that he needs to play in a 2 up top or as an inside forward behind a big man (Wales system) with wingbacks providing the width.

Tsuounda was bought for us so he'll stay. Can't see any others