Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Southampton away Support this Saturday

Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:33 pm

Saints take on Cardiff City at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday 20th April 2024 – 3pm Kick-off. We have received the full allocation of 3,193 tickets.

Please note that this fixture is now sold out.

Re: Southampton Support Saturday

Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:42 pm

No doubt we'll be charging their fans less than they charged us.

They'll be made extremely welcome in the away end. They'll have the kids next to them in the Family Stand.

Their coaches will be taken away from the ground after the game quickly (our coaches kept in the pen until 5.30pm at Millwall yesterday to allow all the home fans out first).

And no doubt our "nervous at home" players and "under pressure" manager will ensure that their team will be able to take three points back to the South Coast without getting out of second gear.

What's not to like if you're a Saints fan?

Re: Southampton Support Saturday

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:11 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:Saints take on Cardiff City at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday 20th April 2024 – 3pm Kick-off. We have received the full allocation of 3,193 tickets.

Please note that this fixture is now sold out.

Brilliant away support, especially as they are more likely to just end up in the play-offs.

Teams have really brought away support this season.

Re: Southampton away Support this Saturday

Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:13 pm

I’ll be there. All for the slight chance that we may wipe that arrogant smile of their tw@t of a manager :evil:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:18 pm

I’ll be there as always :bluebird:

Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:20 pm

Davids

Sadly, I can see your comments in final paragraph coming to fruition.

It would make a lovely change if we didn't meekly roll over because we're nervous! High time we put in a home performance for our loyal supporters to be proud of.

So I'm hoping the lame excuses are dropped and our boys grab their bollox and front up, as they should EVERY home match.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:36 pm

That's great support from the Saints; but I believe we could be the same again given the same position they are in...

Not there this weekend or our other remaining game for personal reasons but I will be watching where I can and hope for two things, i.e. the team to put in a shift, and for a youngster or two to get game time at some point... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:22 am

They are still in with a good change of automatic promotion and will be 100% up for this. They are now 6 points behind Leeds with 2 games in hand. They are at home to Preston tonight and if they win that it really puts the pressure on the front 3 who are already faltering. It should be an exciting end to the season.

Unfortunately I can see this game going the same way as Leicester and Leeds at home but I hope I'm wrong.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:59 am

We could certainly improve our home form - not been great at all this season, slightly better than previous season.

It gets frustrating and you could say its part of supporting any football club.

I'd just like us to believe in ourselves because we're capable of giving any side in the division a good battle on the day. Our record against the top 6 is very poor, besides the point up at Leeds and home won in stoppage time against Ipswich.

Come on lads - put it out there and don't lie down and make it a stroll for the Saints.