Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Isaak scores again

Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:17 pm

Isaak Davies scores again today to put his team 1-0 up at half time.

Re: Isaak scores again

Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:26 pm

Good news,how’s our new centre half getting on?

Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:12 pm

theclaw wrote:Good news,how’s our new centre half getting on?

Played 8x90m and a 73m game before being shipped off injured (stretchered, partial muscle tear, no update on return date). That was 16 March, hasn't played since. He also got an assist in those 9 games.

Kortrijk conceded 12 across those 9 games but also kept 3 clean sheets.

Stats sourced from Transfermarkt.

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:38 pm

Well done Issac just goes to show playing in the right position gets the best out of u

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:35 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Well done Issac just goes to show playing in the right position gets the best out of u

Remains to be seen whether he cuts it at championship level though.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:56 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Craigleeccfc wrote:Well done Issac just goes to show playing in the right position gets the best out of u

Remains to be seen whether he cuts it at championship level though.

100% hell of a difference.

They are now virtually relegated?

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 pm

Yea they are doomed Issac has enjoyed his football over there I was talking to him before he went there he said he loves Cardiff and all that he wants is a run in the team where he plays in his position as a striker not out wide I think he’s been unlucky with all the comings and goings of managers we have had .i now this boy will give his heart and soul for this club which he’s supported all his life I’d like to see him play off a target man who’s half decent somebody like jay boothroyd for example