Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

former managers win % buluts is

Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:50 am

bulut has the best win % 41.86% that for me speaks volumes on how much hes acutally done with the team we have !

give him a 2 year contract and lets see what he can do.

i believe with his own players we will play good football, the team we have aint good enough for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: former managers win % buluts is

Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:26 am

I posted this a while back, and people still didn't realise that we actually have a decent manager.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:16 am

Roath_Blue wrote:I posted this a while back, and people still didn't realise that we actually have a decent manager.

this is football mate, some dont see what we got untill its gone.

some think we should be as good as man city

if bulut got backed i can see us fly under him, stats dont lie win % is decent with what we have here !

bulut gets my vote for atleast 2 transfer windows, if he dont do well fair enough :thumbright:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 10:18 am

kyle08 wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:I posted this a while back, and people still didn't realise that we actually have a decent manager.

this is football mate, some dont see what we got untill its gone.

some think we should be as good as man city

if bulut got backed i can see us fly under him, stats dont lie win % is decent with what we have here !

bulut gets my vote for atleast 2 transfer windows, if he dont do well fair enough :thumbright:

Spot on Kyle

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:22 am

Buluts football is a hard watch but he's earned the new contract. I won't hold my breath, but maybe, just maybe, with his first choice players in we may see an upturn in performances. If we finish with over 60 points its mission accomplished, no1 can really argue with that.

It's obvious though that Tan is gonna let this play out right till the end of the season. Just defies logic. Swear he does it on purpose just to prove a point to everyone that he's the man in control (like we dont know that already). He's got a real knack of sucking the life out of everything.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:36 am

Its difficult to watch at the moment, I agree with that, but it is "Work In Progress" and progress is being made.

I would not be averse to a 2 year contract as kyle08 suggests

I have suggested a 12 month contract with a 12 month extension if we finish top 6.

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:46 am

Maloby_Blue wrote:Buluts football is a hard watch but he's earned the new contract. I won't hold my breath, but maybe, just maybe, with his first choice players in we may see an upturn in performances. If we finish with over 60 points its mission accomplished, no1 can really argue with that.

It's obvious though that Tan is gonna let this play out right till the end of the season. Just defies logic. Swear he does it on purpose just to prove a point to everyone that he's the man in control (like we dont know that already). He's got a real knack of sucking the life out of everything.

The problem is of course that it was clear in January that for one reason or another (but mostly financial) Bulut was unable to get his "first choice players".

Do you honestly think that situation will change in the summer?

That Tan, who is obviously unconvinced by Bulut or would have already offered him a new deal, will suddenly loosen the purse strings and give Bulut a pile of money to get his "first choice players"?

Can't see it happening myself so next season will be more of the same as this in that case.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:56 pm

Win rate is flattering. So many games this season we were lucky to win. Coventry away, Sheff Wed away, Preston away, Watford away. No one can argue the football on show is dreadful. So negative and no entertainment value at all. I have lost interest after the Swansea game and will not be renewing. Even my twelve year old daughter said its pathetic says it all.