Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' FOOTBALL WOKEWATCH LATEST - NOW NO ANTI WELSH LANGUAGE '

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:01 pm

So now the Tree Huggers can't call us Sheep Shaggers or they will get reported to the Heddlu! This is now getting beyond ridiculous. 1.7M.views on X and everyone, including us Taffs, are all saying the same.

IMG_20240412_194927.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' FOOTBALL WOKEWATCH LATEST - NOW NO ANTI WELSH LANGUAGE

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:11 pm

"We know what we are. We know what we arrrrre...!" :laughing6:

I guess that was inevitable after the Wrexham guy got banned for stating the English were somewhat illegitimate...! ;)

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:22 pm

Worlds gone crazy, it’ll be like Demolition Man before we know it.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Sven wrote:"We know what we are. We know what we arrrrre...!" :laughing6:

I guess that was inevitable after the Wrexham guy got banned for stating the English were somewhat illegitimate...! ;)

So technically we can now get arrested for singing songs that offend ourselves! It's like 1984, not hooliganism but the bloody George Orwell novel.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:23 pm

It says ahead of the game.. so they should be ok to chant what they like in the ground. Like anyone gives a fock anyway.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

So technically we can now get arrested for singing songs that offend ourselves! It's like 1984, not hooliganism but the bloody George Orwell novel.

Spot on :lol:

Doesn’t surprise me that Dale Vince is at the centre of this.

The bloke who appointed a female interim manager for a friendly, just to make a point.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:05 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Spurs fans had grief over a song about themselves as it poked fun of Jewish heritage! Not sure if they stopped singing it now.. but we are in worrying times if fans get pulled up for shagging sheep it's part of our footballing heritage! :D

Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:31 am

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Spurs fans had grief over a song about themselves as it poked fun of Jewish heritage! Not sure if they stopped singing it now.. but we are in worrying times if fans get pulled up for shagging sheep it's part of our footballing heritage! :D

Yid Army I assume you mean?

To be fair, they complained when Chelsea sung anti-Yid songs at them.

Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:43 am

They were singing it the last few televised games.

Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:59 am

Get the blue covid masks out again and we can sing what ever we like. Simples.

Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:42 am

pembroke allan wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

I remember David Baddiel was making a big deal of it at some point ans it wasn't by coincidence his latest book was coming out at the time that covered anti semitic themes either.

None of the other spuds were complaining, and I know a few as lived in London for nearly 20 years. I quite liked him as a comedian but lost respect for him after that, as it was all self pitying self publicity and once again cheaply demonising football fans for self advancement.