Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ Positive Talks / But We are waiting “

Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:36 pm

Dalman and Choo attending last nights Cardiff win at Brum.

Erol Bulut said he had no plans to speak with the Cardiff chiefs immediately after the game in the Midlands, but when asked about his previous talks with Dalman, the man who wanted to bring him here in the first place, about his own future, he said: "With him, we talk many times. Positive talks.

"But in the end, our owner, Vincent Tan, has to make the decision on what he wants for next season and what kind of plans he has, so we are waiting.

"If they think about the new season with me [as manager], they will come to me. If not, they will not. So, then I have to plan my flight tickets back to Istanbul.

"For the club, it is important to make plans for the future. If we want to plan like every club, for the players, for the club, for us it's important to make plans. But sometimes when you are too late with the plans, again you start from the start and this is not good."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ Positive Talks / But We are waiting “

Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:44 pm

Pull your finger out with this Tan.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:51 pm

One man should not be able to hold a club to ransome, that's why there is a board and democracy. A true example of a dictators behaviour. Tan out :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:00 pm

Yes - it's Tan's way or the highway clearly. Wonder if he takes advice from anyone but his mother!

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:01 pm

Truly rediculas state of affairs! Wtf can he be waiting for "tan" bulut as proved he can get results even if at times the football is dire but suspect not getting the players he wanted had something to do with it plus loss of o'dowda and Rambo hit his plans significantly.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Truly rediculas state of affairs! Wtf can he be waiting for "tan" bulut as proved he can get results even if at times the football is dire but suspect not getting the players he wanted had something to do with it plus loss of o'dowda and Rambo hit his plans significantly.

Maybe it’s linked to the news that Annis posted about re the Summer :?:

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:08 pm

2 year contract, and as much as we can afford during the summer.

go for it next season if it dont work out atleast we can say he had a good chance by the club with this season only about staying in the league.

it will go two ways we either go up, or we stay in the league and he gets sacked.

but will tan pull his head out of his ass and get things going ? i cant see it to be honest, but i really hope he does we us fans deserve better.

we are a sleeping giant that needs to be woken and show the world where we are on the map.

im sick of the whole we are building and mid table is good etc, we need to be aiming for top 6 no matter what !

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:23 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Yes - it's Tan's way or the highway clearly. Wonder if he takes advice from anyone but his mother!

Don' t know about advice but he always looks like his mum has tucked him into his troucers.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:27 pm

montyblue wrote:
Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Yes - it's Tan's way or the highway clearly. Wonder if he takes advice from anyone but his mother!

Don' t know about advice but he always looks like his mum has tucked him into his troucers.

The main reason we went back to blue was because his mother told him we should.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:31 pm

kyle08 wrote:2 year contract, and as much as we can afford during the summer.

go for it next season if it dont work out atleast we can say he had a good chance by the club with this season only about staying in the league.

it will go two ways we either go up, or we stay in the league and he gets sacked.

but will tan pull his head out of his ass and get things going ? i cant see it to be honest, but i really hope he does we us fans deserve better.

we are a sleeping giant that needs to be woken and show the world where we are on the map.

im sick of the whole we are building and mid table is good etc, we need to be aiming for top 6 no matter what !

Spot on Kyle.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:16 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Truly rediculas state of affairs! Wtf can he be waiting for "tan" bulut as proved he can get results even if at times the football is dire but suspect not getting the players he wanted had something to do with it plus loss of o'dowda and Rambo hit his plans significantly.

Maybe it’s linked to the news that Annis posted about re the Summer :?:

Yes did note that plus that would be main reason no contract yet ..... but even so Tan could afford the luxury to give him one year contract . ... despite it being a silly situation to be in i cannot help feel more to things than meets the eye

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:10 am

Exactly, Tan could OK the contract and even if new people come in and want to change manager it wouldn't cost him anything.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:20 am

JulesK wrote:Exactly, Tan could OK the contract and even if new people come in and want to change manager it wouldn't cost him anything.

How can you state that it would not cost him anything. If and a speculative if people are discussing at takeover or investment in the club part of most investments will have contract conditions and if any of those conditions are not met penalties will be applied. If we are looking at some form of investment for the summer then discussions would already be at an advanced stage

Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:36 am

At this rate we will be preparing a pre season during pre season, looking at getting a manager all summer..... but don't worry, if we ain't got a manager in soon to sign new players, the committee will do that for the manager.

Also, remember, Tan said "of course I have a plan, do you think I'm stupid"?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:33 am

Barclay1 wrote:At this rate we will be preparing a pre season during pre season, looking at getting a manager all summer..... but don't worry, if we ain't got a manager in soon to sign new players, the committee will do that for the manager.

Also, remember, Tan said "of course I have a plan, do you think I'm stupid"?

Other clubs hyarchy sign players and not the manager but!! Wouldn't trust tan one inch to do it..... as they say one hell of a way to run a football club. :o

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:19 pm

Abergavenny wrote:
JulesK wrote:Exactly, Tan could OK the contract and even if new people come in and want to change manager it wouldn't cost him anything.

How can you state that it would not cost him anything. If and a speculative if people are discussing at takeover or investment in the club part of most investments will have contract conditions and if any of those conditions are not met penalties will be applied. If we are looking at some form of investment for the summer then discussions would already be at an advanced stage

Quite simply ( unless you know different) IF say for example MD plus consortium took over and decided in their infinite wisdom to sack EB it would be they NOT Tan who would have to pay compensation unless written contracts said different.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:20 am

Cmon Vincent do the right thing..sack him now