Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BREAKING EROL BULUT CALLED IN:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:49 pm

Erol Bulut was today called in to a meeting after the 3-1 defeat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: BREAKING EROL BULUT CALLED IN:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:51 pm

The director's box looked full, any idea who was there?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Erol Bulut was today called in to a meeting after the 3-1 defeat.

How long ago?, Annis.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:54 pm

It’s either telling him he’ll be at the club next season or he can go after the last five games. I don’t see any point in letting him go now.

I still think he should stay, because we won’t do any better under this regime.

But his comments in the press and his negative tactics again today won’t help him.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:09 pm

Absolutely pointless letting him go now,won't achieve anything.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:23 pm

Verbal warning.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:28 pm

if his contract is not being renewed then I guess he'd be told first then the press release. He sees out the season, we say thank you, we are mid table and we "plan" for next season.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:34 pm

Could we put Rambo in charge next season with Ossian Roberts as his no 2. Bring in a director of football to look after the politics and let the coaching staff get on with football matters. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:36 pm

MD wasn’t there, Mario left about 30-40 mins before EB came out. He didn’t say anything about the contents of the meeting.

He did say Wilson-Evan’s is done for the season, grade 2 hammy, CO’D is also done for the season. Ashford will have a run out on Wednesday. He’s pissed with the ref. He also said he’s annoyed with players who are already thinking holidays because we’re safe. And also all the players are unhappy with Tans lack of decision and it is having a negative effect on the players.

He apologised for today and reiterated that’s not how he wants to play.

You could see the frustration on his face about the situation

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:55 pm

Interesting. Considering it was a similar thing last week that was being circulated.

Any other news following on from the meeting?

Whether some want him to stay, and some want him gone. It’s right in terms of nobody knows what’s going on.
Can’t be good for both the coaches, and the players mindsets.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:30 pm

Bulut was called in to Spk to Tan via video call. That happened with in minutes of the match finishing

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bulut was called in to Spk to Tan via video call. That happened with in minutes of the match finishing

Hes gone end of Season I guess or given an ultimatum

Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:11 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bulut was called in to Spk to Tan via video call. That happened with in minutes of the match finishing

I hope he’s gone. Sunderland was bad and I thought it couldn’t get much worse. That first half today was some of the worst football I’ve seen in a long time. I left at half time and I stand by my decision not to renew next season.

I never wanted him, he hasn’t done much and managing in the Champions League isn’t much to shout about these days. He’s suited to Italy/Turkey where it’s all about defensive football.

If Tan wants one more crack at the “big time” then he needs to shell out for a proven Championship manager. There are managers out there who can work wonders on a shoe string.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:51 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I hope he’s gone. Sunderland was bad and I thought it couldn’t get much worse. That first half today was some of the worst football I’ve seen in a long time. I left at half time and I stand by my decision not to renew next season.

I never wanted him, he hasn’t done much and managing in the Champions League isn’t much to shout about these days. He’s suited to Italy/Turkey where it’s all about defensive football.

If Tan wants one more crack at the “big time” then he needs to shell out for a proven Championship manager. There are managers out there who can work wonders on a shoe string.

Agree

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:12 pm

He was called in to ask the question .... - Are HULL and SWANSEA ...Looking to take YOU Away from US ;)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:27 am

If Tan gets rid of a manager who has put this club in its highest position for years then yes he is trying to punish us.
Must be hard for EB getting to his office everyday, pushing past that long queue of top championship mangers mind.

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:41 am

JulesK wrote:If Tan gets rid of a manager who has put this club in its highest position for years then yes he is trying to punish us.
Must be hard for EB getting to his office everyday, pushing past that long queue of top championship mangers mind.

He paid massively bulut should shut up and do his job .

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:10 am

wez1927 wrote:
JulesK wrote:If Tan gets rid of a manager who has put this club in its highest position for years then yes he is trying to punish us.

Agree Wez but I think it's frustrating for him that his 'good friend ' MD has hung him out to dry
ITK what's his wages?

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:33 am

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

My feelings exactly. Good post, totally agree. Nice guy but His football is dreadful end of. As for those who sat about the improvement over last year - this is a better side, better players, the derby games were poor opponents in fact there’s an argument that last season was a stronger league than this season, so it’s not that massive an achievement to improve on last years shit show. I could have pulled that off and by playing better football. We fans deserve better it’s so predictable , there’s no point in our next opponent even scouting us! It’s repetitive predictable sideways shot shy drivel, and he refuses to change it or adapt it to suit this league, please not another season of it. Another season of Tan and Dalman is painful enough

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:12 pm

JulesK wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree Wez but I think it's frustrating for him that his 'good friend ' MD has hung him out to dry
ITK what's his wages?

£800k

Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:26 am

grandstand boy wrote:
JulesK wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

ITK what's his wages?

£800k

Cheers mate.