Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vote your Man of the Match (versus Hull City)

You may select 1 option

View results

MAN OF THE MATCH (Versus Hull City)

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:22 pm

Vote your Man of the Match versus Hull City (home)

No opinion from me today, as I had to miss the game... :ayatollah:

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH (Versus Hull City)

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:25 pm

Karlan Grant gets my vote. Yet again gave 100%, always tried to make things happen and got his goal.

Horvath made some very good saves.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:25 pm

Grant for me the rest where still in the dressing room or on the beach.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:43 pm

Ralls for me, didn't play well and looked very slow in possession compared to their midfield...but at least he cares, at least he tackles and goes into those 50/50 balls with some bl00dy conviction!

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:50 pm

Ralls and Grant were the only ones on it today, but a special mention for Perry as we know what Philigene is and he kept him quiet apart from the free kick meltdown. Still going for Rall though

Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:55 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:Ralls for me, didn't play well and looked very slow in possession compared to their midfield...but at least he cares, at least he tackles and goes into those 50/50 balls with some bl00dy conviction!

His fault for the third goal. Bulut was giving instructions and he took a quick free kick that gave the ball straight back to them.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:06 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
Maloby_Blue wrote:Ralls for me, didn't play well and looked very slow in possession compared to their midfield...but at least he cares, at least he tackles and goes into those 50/50 balls with some bl00dy conviction!

His fault for the third goal. Bulut was giving instructions and he took a quick free kick that gave the ball straight back to them.

Was it really Ralls? I thought it was the Man City guy? Scratch my vote off then...I abstain

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:15 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

Joe was thinking quick, Nat Phillips was to busy shouting and not paying attention and Dimi was out of position.

Tough one today as nobody really performed. Going for Grant though with his goal

Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:44 pm

None of them deserved it today. Garbage - for the umpteenth time at home this season. How to deter the sale of season tickets in one easy lesson. Still fuming!

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:06 pm

Grant ...

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:38 am

Grant