Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets

Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:06 pm

Hi guys anyone know how I can add a children’s season ticket to mine as I’ve already bought 2 and I can’t find how to add 1 extra
Thanks in advance

Re: Season tickets

Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:27 pm

todder76 wrote:Hi guys anyone know how I can add a children’s season ticket to mine as I’ve already bought 2 and I can’t find how to add 1 extra
Thanks in advance

Pop into office tomorrow hopefully get good information... I assume that you have a ST already
And at moment aren't ST sales for current holders only? if so won't be able to get one for son online...

Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
todder76 wrote:Hi guys anyone know how I can add a children’s season ticket to mine as I’ve already bought 2 and I can’t find how to add 1 extra
Thanks in advance

Pop into office tomorrow hopefully get good information... I assume that you have a ST already
And at moment aren't ST sales for current holders only? if so won't be able to get one for son online...

Yes my son and myself have ST so do my nephew who’s now changed his mind and wants to come again next season

Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:53 pm

todder76 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Thanks in advance

Yes my son and myself have ST so do my nephew who’s now changed his mind and wants to come again next season

Have you tried just buying his St without adding it to yours can always get club to sort out later.. But suggest go into office sure they will sort out as simple thing to do :thumbup:

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Thanks in advance

They are on general sale too. Bought 4 for the 1st time since covid today on the phone with the ticket office, 1 was a new member and the other 3 were season ticket holders before covid. The lady I dealt with was brilliant.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:20 pm

KBK-13 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Thanks in advance

They are on general sale too. Bought 4 for the 1st time since covid today on the phone with the ticket office, 1 was a new member and the other 3 were season ticket holders before covid. The lady I dealt with was brilliant.

That's good obviously changed what they've fone previous seasons ...always find them helpful.