Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ticketing question

Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:23 am

I’m currently a ST holder in the Ninian Stand
I’m thinking of getting 2 tickets for my Young grandchildren for the family stand for the Middlesbrough match.
Does anyone know if it’s possible to transfer my (Ninian) ST for that one match, to a seat in the family stand, and then purchase 2 kids tickets alongside it?
Hope I’ve explained that ok, cheers in advance for any replies. :thumbup:

Re: Ticketing question

Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:I’m currently a ST holder in the Ninian Stand
I’m thinking of getting 2 tickets for my Young grandchildren for the family stand for the Middlesbrough match.
Does anyone know if it’s possible to transfer my (Ninian) ST for that one match, to a seat in the family stand, and then purchase 2 kids tickets alongside it?

Andrew, call the ticket office and explain and I'm sure they will sort it out for you... :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:19 pm

Sven wrote:

Andrew, call the ticket office and explain and I'm sure they will sort it out for you... :ayatollah:

Yes they will swap it over if its like rest of ground procedure done it numerous occasions previously

Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Yes they will swap it over if its like rest of ground procedure done it numerous occasions previously

Cheers Chris & Al. Will do that :thumbup:

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:02 pm

If it makes it easier I have an adult and U14 ST in block 125, I’m in Dominican Republic for Southampton and Boro matches. Means you can get yours downgraded to a child and moved, save you a bit of cash

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:13 am

snoopystorm wrote:If it makes it easier I have an adult and U14 ST in block 125, I’m in Dominican Republic for Southampton and Boro matches. Means you can get yours downgraded to a child and moved, save you a bit of cash

Thanks for the offer mate but I’ve already sorted.
Enjoy the DR, great place to holiday :occasion5:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:11 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:If it makes it easier I have an adult and U14 ST in block 125, I’m in Dominican Republic for Southampton and Boro matches. Means you can get yours downgraded to a child and moved, save you a bit of cash

No worries, at least you’ve got it sorted :thumbright:

Hope to get a day ticket to watch while I’m out there seeing as I’ll be attracted to a Dom Rep IP :lol:

Watch the matches by the pool at 10am :occasion5: :occasion5: :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:24 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Hope to get a day ticket to watch while I’m out there seeing as I’ll be attracted to a Dom Rep IP :lol:

Don’t rub it in Snoopy :lol:
We’ve been twice, stayed at both Excellence hotels. Great holidays with one hotel a lot better than the other. Enjoy.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:34 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Don’t rub it in Snoopy :lol:
We’ve been twice, stayed at both Excellence hotels. Great holidays with one hotel a lot better than the other. Enjoy.

We’re going back to the Bahia Principe Luxury Esmeralda, will be our 4th visit :lol: last one was 2019 so well overdue