Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: “ BIG CHANGES AT CARDIFF CITY “

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:33 pm

Maybe Bulut is going to be involved and is just having a bit of fun with us all?

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:36 pm

Allen it's a disgrace and even players are coming out with comments about this farce.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:I cannot believe even allowing for our chaotic owner & dalman that bulut does not know whats going on? As they have not openly offered an extension to his contract means only one thing and that's new owners or at worst large investerment! Afterall he's dalmans man and fone enough to warrant extension so no other plausible reasons for no contract

No surprise you are thinking of new owners, you are not alone.

What stops me thinking it could be new owners is that they are going to have to pay off a load of loans including Tans buying price before they start looking at building the club up. They needs the loans gone so they can invest as much as possible that FFP will allow them to do so. We are talking a lot of money to just to get going.

I feel Dalman will bring in a consortium that will want to run the show. I don't believe Tan will be shown the door yet but he will become submissive to this consortium plans. They will run the show, get us to the Premier and then when that is achieved give Tan a Golden Handshake. Of course this is all conjecture but its just as good a theory as any other out there.

The bottom line to all this is that something has got to change becuase what we have now is not sustainable.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:49 pm

If it’s connected to dalman then I think bulut stays. Which for me would be a good thing as I feel that regardless of his shortcomings he’s passionate and has kept us safe with weeks to spare. That’s more than we have had in a long time.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:I cannot believe even allowing for our chaotic owner & dalman that bulut does not know whats going on? As they have not openly offered an extension to his contract means only one thing and that's new owners or at worst large investerment! Afterall he's dalmans man and fone enough to warrant extension so no other plausible reasons for no contract

No surprise you are thinking of new owners, you are not alone.

What stops me thinking it could be new owners is that they are going to have to pay off a load of loans including Tans buying price before they start looking at building the club up. They needs the loans gone so they can invest as much as possible that FFP will allow them to do so. We are talking a lot of money to just to get going.

I feel Dalman will bring in a consortium that will want to run the show. I don't believe Tan will be shown the door yet but he will become submissive to this consortium plans. They will run the show, get us to the Premier and then when that is achieved give Tan a Golden Handshake. Of course this is all conjecture but its just as good a theory as any other out there.

The bottom line to all this is that something has got to change becuase what we have now is not sustainable.

Your right about tan and his loans that is why said on couple of occasions could be investors? Whilst it's only speculation if you look at other possibilities none come close to explaining bulut situation or Annis's OP ...... Will also say it isn't sustainable way things are for city but it can be said for most clubs in championship ..

Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:59 pm

JulesK wrote:Allen it's a disgrace and even players are coming out with comments about this farce.

Yes very strange for players yo vote out but yhere again look who is saying goings (bulut signing) I'm earring on side of confidentially as reason nothing is coming out no other plausible reason for dalman not to tell bulut he's staying or going unless of course he knows which I suspect he does.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:29 pm

If there was a takeover or even investment then why is EB making noises about a contract again.

Sorry for the sceptasism but if Annis knows what is happening in the summer then I’m sure EB does as well, hence I doubt it’s a takeover or even investment otherwise EB wouldn’t want to rock the boat when a new contract could be imminent.

Annis hasn’t said what it is and dangled a carrot and others have read into it and come up with buy out, investments, consortiums etc

I think it will probably be something more to do with the 125 year anniversary.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 pm

The OP has dangled the carrot and most assumptions are going towards a buy out or major investment we have been here many a time ....that's all it will turn out to be is along the lines of ...season ticket early bird prices extended. .and the follow up will be I'm only posting what I was told .....I really hope I'm wrong

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:If there was a takeover or even investment then why is EB making noises about a contract again.

Sorry for the sceptasism but if Annis knows what is happening in the summer then I’m sure EB does as well, hence I doubt it’s a takeover or even investment otherwise EB wouldn’t want to rock the boat when a new contract could be imminent.

Annis hasn’t said what it is and dangled a carrot and others have read into it and come up with buy out, investments, consortiums etc

Wearing retro shirt and badge is not big changes in context of OP? BULUT could be doing what he's
done consistently and that's contradictory messages...can you think of anything that stops club from saying his contract won't be renewed at end season other than what we are speculating on now?

Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:47 pm

This will come to nothing

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:If there was a takeover or even investment then why is EB making noises about a contract again.

Wearing retro shirt and badge is not big changes in context of OP? BULUT could be doing what he's
done consistently and that's contradictory messages...can you think of anything that stops club from saying his contract won't be renewed at end season other than what we are speculating on now?

Do you honestly believe it’s a buy out or major investment into the club then ?

And to answer your question yes I can, MD possibly wants him to stay and Tan has said wait till the end of the season, for the simple reason that makes Tan in control of the situation.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:32 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

And to answer your question yes I can, MD possibly wants him to stay and Tan has said wait till the end of the season, for the simple reason that makes Tan in control of the situation.

Sorry if he was told to wait until end season he would be gone as other clubs would want him and why would dalman let Tan dictate things when he's obviously taken back seat this season hence dalman signing bulut not Tan..... I suppose Tan as said to dalman you had you turn at getting manager now it's my turn to appoint a manager? Even Tan can see bulut as improved team performances this season so why would he interfere and pick a fight with dalman? And while it may be red herring there's been enough said to indicate to put 2 & 2 together and without plausible alternative yes I'm leaning towards investment at least. If only because dalman is at club.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Sorry if he was told to wait until end season he would be gone as other clubs would want him and why would dalman let Tan dictate things when he's obviously taken back seat this season hence dalman signing bulut not Tan..... I suppose Tan as said to dalman you had you turn at getting manager now it's my turn to appoint a manager? Even Tan can see bulut as improved team performances this season so why would he interfere and pick a fight with dalman? And while it may be red herring there's been enough said to indicate to put 2 & 2 together and without plausible alternative yes I'm leaning towards investment at least. If only because dalman is at club.

If your point is correct then why has Dalman not offered him a new contract by now then ? If he is facilitating the investment and EB is his man surely he has the say on who the manager will be.

Also with respect to the OP who in their right mind would tell the owner of a successful fans forum the news of either a buy out or investment which isnt public knowledge.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:52 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

If your point is correct then why has Dalman not offered him a new contract by now then ? If he is facilitating the investment and EB is his man surely he has the say on who the manager will be.

Also with respect to the OP who in their right mind would tell the owner of a successful fans forum the news of either a buy out or investment which isnt public knowledge.

Said why hasn't given new contract (investment or buy out) as for Annis he knows far more information that average city fan and would never doubt he as been told something whether its as big as indicated only time will tell? And like I've said can't think of anything that warrants big changes headline unless Annis is on a wind up which he isn't and why would he be?

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Said why hasn't given new contract (investment or buy out) as for Annis he knows far more information that average city fan and would never doubt he as been told something whether its as big as indicated only time will tell? And like I've said can't think of anything that warrants big changes headline unless Annis is on a wind up which he isn't and why would he be?

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this one, however I will be the first one to put my hand up and apologise if in the summer there is indeed a buy out or a significant investment into the club.

Personally I would rather a complete buy out otherwise Tan, Choo and The Politician could all still be around and I dont rate any of them in the football world, I just cant see it unfortunately.

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:18 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Welsh Exile wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Looks like we will have to agree to disagree on this one, however I will be the first one to put my hand up and apologise if in the summer there is indeed a buy out or a significant investment into the club.

Personally I would rather a complete buy out otherwise Tan, Choo and The Politician could all still be around and I dont rate any of them in the football world, I just cant see it unfortunately.

You are right about disagree to agree.... and yes prefer a completely new management structure? All be revealed in coming months let's just hope its as exciting as its been indicated.... not simply new shirt/badge or beer supplier. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:54 pm

Didn't MD have a consortium in place for the Charlton takeover?

Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:19 pm

JulesK wrote:Didn't MD have a consortium in place for the Charlton takeover?

Yes he did and isn't finance dalmans speciality?

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:53 am

I reckon its something seemingly much more mundane but earth-shattering....

CCFC have finally managed to get TfW to confirm that proper trains will run again allowing fans to get to and from the stadium from the darkest recesses of the Valleys in a proper and timely fashion.

Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:59 am

"I am honestly only hearing good things for later this Summer."

Nice one Annis, it's always nice to have a positive feel to the end of a season and something to look forward to :thumbup:

Safe with six games to go let us see if Ashford and Colwill Junior can get some games and make an impact!

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:48 am

Bluebina wrote:"I am honestly only hearing good things for later this Summer."

Nice one Annis, it's always nice to have a positive feel to the end of a season and something to look forward to :thumbup:

Safe with six games to go let us see if Ashford and Colwill Junior can get some games and make an impact!

Thanks Mark, appreciated.

Some on here are unbelievable, as I said I am only hearing positive stuff, yet maybe some on here what negative.
I put out both, but sadly lately most has been negative.

Yes let’s get Joel Colwill and Ashford playing.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Some on here are unbelievable, as I said I am only hearing positive stuff, yet maybe some on here what negative.

It’s not you mate, I think people have been burnt so many times by this regime and their fake promises that we don’t believe anything anymore

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:33 am

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It’s not you mate, I think people have been burnt so many times by this regime and their fake promises that we don’t believe anything anymore

Your right Simon,

This Summer might just see change, their are now some very good offers in and Tan can accept his own losses and finally leave or don’t moan and accept more losses and that will be once again all down to him.
He has lowered his asking price, but £200 mill was utter madness

TAN OUT

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:48 am

I think your spot on :thumbup:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:
JulesK wrote:Didn't MD have a consortium in place for the Charlton takeover?

Yes he did and isn't finance dalmans speciality?

Yes to you both, he did it was not all his money :thumbup:

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:23 am

theclaw wrote:

I think your spot on :thumbup:

We all know things going on with 125yrs so is annis just reiterating what we know or is there more exciting 125yrs to come out that's worthy of big changes headlines?

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:24 am

I think there is a big drive for Tan out, I get it and I'm frustrated with the lack of ambition.

However, if we get a "consortium" with just enough money to oust Tan... Don't automatically expect big signings and an upward trajectory, the two are not automatically linked. We could end up languishing in league one or two... It has to be the right take over not just any takeover

Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:31 am

Einstein wrote:I think there is a big drive for Tan out, I get it and I'm frustrated with the lack of ambition.

However, if we get a "consortium" with just enough money to oust Tan... Don't automatically expect big signings and an upward trajectory, the two are not automatically linked. We could end up languishing in league one or two... It has to be the right take over not just any takeover

Your right a lot of takeovers have not taken clubs forwards because of insufficient collateral ..... having said that ffp is hindering new owners putting in what ghe like ? Just look at ncastle they're struggling to buy players even though richest club in world in pheory. So any takeover as to be on basis of long term planning including management

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:02 am

Correct Allen but think we have reached a point where some want Tan out at any cost which is dangerous as you say it must be the right takeover.
As they say... careful what you wish for.
Hopefully IF a new owner comes in I hope they are given chance to change things. My wish list...
DJ as DoF. A signed contract to leave us in BLUE. Our proper badge back. Try and get Kaba in and finally swap family and canton around.
Not much to ask.

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:06 am

We are not going anywhere under Tan, so let's take the hit and start rebuilding in the championship before we drop down to league 1. :bluescarf: