Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HATE WATCHING HOW SH.T WE HAVE BECOME

Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 pm

Watching leeds tonight on tv after travelling and getting home tonight 7.30pm from our game today
its embarrassing how crap we are looking
and with other outlets tv radio etc saying how cr.p we are etc
I really hope we are going to have a rebuild for next season not just empty promises and for the first time today i have questioned bulut position stability is all well and good
but you need the right man and style and watching today and tonights game we are a million miles away from looking anywhere near a decent team
I walked away from the ground talking aloud saying what a sh.t show that was and dfans looking at me chuntering
and driving home for 3 hours saying the same
Had a shower when home bit of food with misses felt better
but then watched leeds tonight and that started me off again worse performance i have seen all season.

Re: HATE WATCHING HOW SH.T WE HAVE BECOME

Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:14 pm

montyblue wrote:Watching leeds tonight on tv after travelling and getting home tonight 7.30pm from our game today
I really hope we are going to have a rebuild for next season not just empty promises and for the first time today i have questioned bulut position stability is all well and good
but you need the right man and style and watching today and tonights game we are a million miles away from looking anywhere near a decent team
I walked away from the ground talking aloud saying what a sh.t show that was and dfans looking at me chuntering
but then watched leeds tonight and that started me off again worse performance i have seen all season.

And still some want to secure his services for next season as a matter of urgency. I don't get it. He's driving fans away in there hundreds and it'll get worse if these pathetic performances continue. Stability is one thing but alienating the fans from the team is another.

Re: HATE WATCHING HOW SH.T WE HAVE BECOME

Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:33 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
montyblue wrote:Watching leeds tonight on tv after travelling and getting home tonight 7.30pm from our game today

And still some want to secure his services for next season as a matter of urgency. I don't get it. He's driving fans away in there hundreds and it'll get worse if these pathetic performances continue. Stability is one thing but alienating the fans from the team is another.

Moody Bluebird

After the swansea game most fans where exspecting a decent performance and it turned into a worse performance and the manager has to take responsibility after 2 goals down and you would have thought a roasting from the manager we came out the 2nd half and performed even worse warnock would have been screaming at his players but i feel bulut is not the sort to loose the plot
but he obviously had no influence for a half time team talk as it got worse so there is a big f.ck off question mark
and stability has to be questioned also as to whether its the be all and end all.